Chapter 13: The Rings, The Plan

ابدأ من البداية

"She's been calling me over out more with Keith randomly being there." She mumbled off. "SON OF A BITCH!" They both said at the same time not looking at anything particular. "You don't think she would stoop that low do you?" She asked Tre' in a panic whisper. "Your mom." He laughed out a hard chuckle. "You're mom wrote the book on stooping low with her guilt trips and shadiness. Don't worry too much about it, I know you will draw that line you just got to call her out about it and then set her straight. You just need to tell her that this is where you are here to stay. Now go in there and take a bath and turn off your phone and ride your man off into the sunset." "You're such a weirdo. Tre'?" Turning around to look at her. "If I did go through with this do you think I would be shut down before Christmas?" "Tess baby girl I think if you wen through with this you would have them coming for miles to get a taste of your heavenly touch. Which will always be a 100% discount for your favorite brother." Blinking rapidly to her kissing her forehead and turning away for her to go in the house.

"Looks like you got your work cut out for you bro?" "Yeah man it took a little bit but even Gabby's parents did anything that bad to her and I did not make a good first impression." Jayden laughed off. "Yeah we all knew that was coming though but damn dude there is nothing wrong with you I mean fuck most people live paycheck to paycheck. You own your own business and we are popular, you own your own house car and have a savings fuck we been to war. You're built like a beast and your a giant teddy bear so Tess is obviously safe. There is no way she is going to get any better then you man." Enzo and Ryder went on getting pist. "Guys. It's really ok. I just need some more one on one time with her. I mean what mom doesn't want that kind of thing for their daughters right? I think she just wants to know deep down their little girls is just stable and protected in like every way possible. It's pretty shitty though to be pushing someone else on her when she's happy. There isn't a damn thing that twat can't do better then me. He don't know or understand the first few things about her. Hell he tried to give her seafood on their fake first date. I just got to up my game is all. Besides I already won the five people that matter to her anyway." Xavier smiled knowing how much he dad and Tre' don't care for Keith and have told them off in their own ways. Cal already called and told him about what he told Keith so he wasn't so surprised to hear all that information anyway.

"We'll see you guys later the girls are waiting." Ryder and Jayden waved off. "You still going with me in the morning right? Xavier asked Enzo. "Yup. I'm getting anxious about it too. I never been more scared then I was yesterday at lunch with Els dad. Thankfully he's just like me when it comes to his woman he used to pick her mom up and take her over his shoulder too. I can't believe you talked to Caleb and your dad last weekend. I thought at first they were going to take turns skinning you alive." "Still got the yes though didn't I?" "You really going to go through with it or you going to win over dear ol' mom first?" "I'm just going to do it. I know deep down she's never going to like me and I already made my peace with it. I'll still try, but I'm ok without it ya know. Maybe this way she'll come to terms with the fact that I'm not going anywhere, and in time will be able to get over it." Xavier shrugged. Enzo shook his head and laughed. "Yeah besides it only what your mama thinks matter to Tess anyway she needs at least one support female figure. Besides according Tessa it matters more what your mama thinks anyway over her own. So on the mom front you're still good. See you in the morning the boys already know we aint going to going in. Ellis dad said meet up with us about noon for lunch." "Alright Cal and my dad already talked to him so you riding in with me?" "Yeah don't want to look to suspicious." Enzo nodded to him as he walked next door.

Walking into the house he looked around and noticed how she had every thing put away and cleaned up. Smiling to himself as he walked into their room and saw Arlo laying upside getting his belly rubbed while Tessa was talking sweet to him. Both Arlo and Tessa looked up to him smiling deeply while Arlo sat straight up tilting his head to him looking adorable. "Don't let me interrupt y'all now." He said coming in and taking off his shirt. Tessa started to drool a little he will never stop loving the effect he had on her. "It's ok I was just loving on my lil snuggle muffins. Huh boy." She said in a lovey dovely baby voice as he held his forehead whining happily to hers. "Alright now sweet pea go on go to bed. It's time for daddy to get some snuggles too." She giggled out. "Oh, so now daddy gets some loving too huh?" He lifted his eyebrow to her crawling up to her and started to tickle her and placing kisses on her face as he hovered over tickling her. "Stop. Babe ...please." She giggled out to him. "Nope that's not the name I'm looking for Baby girl. "Please... stop daddy." As he stopped he leaned over and kissed her one last time deeply. "I know were going out to the bar tomorrow for Friday and all but do you think you'll have enough time to maybe go to lunch with me tomorrow? I got some deliveries a couple blocks away."