Who is this boy?

Y/n pov

I wake up and Jinx wasn't there anymore

At least she i can have peace getting my self ready. I went to the bathroom and did my stuff and got dressed

30 minutes later

Oof am kinda hungry i think Imma go to the last drop eat something since Silco let's me eat there for free hehe

I went to the last drop and order a pancake and orange juice.

So I was like finishing eating it and I ear the doors opening i turn around to see Jinx talking and laughing with a boy, who is he? His hair is white and his skin black, i finish eating and I went to the place they were standing and talking.

-Well well well I didn't know you had friends. I said to Jinx with an evil smirk

- Ofcourse i have am not like you. Oh this bitch, i hate heeer.

-Who is this? The boy says

- She's the girl I live with and we used to be friends i think...

- excuse me?! First i have mouth to introduce myself and second you live with? Your literally sleeping in my fucking bedroom it's not even yours.

Jinx rolls her eyes, how this chick is always able to get in my nerves ugh

- Hey girls stop fighting, am Ekko by the way. he stretches his hand towards me i look at his hand in front of me and I ignore it.

- Am Y/n.

-Who careeeers? Ekko let's leave she's not important. Why did it hurt hearing that? I turn my face around with a upset expression.

- what is it? did you got mad about what I said? The blue hair girl giggles while saying it. Wtf.

I look at her again then i step forwards as i was about to grab her wrist i feel a hand grabbing my wrist, stoping me from grabbing Jinx wrist. I look at it was Ekko what the fuck is he doing.

  - Don't Touch her. He said

- What are you my mom to telling me what to do? Let go off me. Jinx was just standing there with a confused expression

- I'll let you go if you promise not to touch or hurt her.

- Let. Go. Off. Me. Now! My eyes glowed red which scared him and he let go.

I was breathing heavily and when I was about to push him i feel someone grabbing me but this time my hand.

I look at my hand to see Jinx hand holding it, wha-. I feel my cheeks getting a bit warm

- Come with me! Ekko i'll be right back.

- oh ok. he said

-What?! Where are u taking me? She suddenly starts walking out of the last drop dragging me with her, she then stops in a alley.

Jinx stops holding my hand and we stared  at each other for a while but I decided to say something

-Well if you wanted to be alone with me you could just have asked. I said leaning closer to her face with a smirk

- What?! No! I-its not that!! I laugh at her blushing face

- Then what is it? I stepped back

- it just.. i want you to stop okay?!

-Stop? I ask confused

- Yeah you are lucky that i can't do anything to you cuz of Silco, but stay away from Ekko

- You don't even have to ask it i didn't had any intentions of staying close to him sugar.

She rolls her eyes

- It's that it? You dragged me here just to say that?

She nodded

- For fucking God sake just go back to your fucking boyfriend and leave me the real alone.   I shouted

- He is not my boyfriend!

- I don't fucking careee. I said walking away from her.

.
.
.
I was now on a rooftop thinking about stuff.

I just met that boy and I already hate him and idk why, how dare him touching me, he is lucky I didn't cut his hand off if it wasn't Jinx stopping i don't know what could had happened, well he is annoying she is annoying, they would make a good couple..

why did it hurt to think they would make a good couple? It's probably nothing.

Hey guys sorry if my writing is not that good i am new at this and I am not English so yeah, I'll probably post chap every Sunday and maybe one between Monday and Friday idk it just with school and that stuff i have been really tired and busy.

Well that's it i hope you guys are enjoying it see y'all next chap our through the comments (。・ω・。)ノ♡