Chapter 15 - Preparations

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, so... I went to Tokyo just this weekend. So, I thought to buy you guys something." I chuckled while scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah? What is it?" Miku smiled.

"For you peeps, I thought it would be good to buy you these..." I handed the box of Financier to the quints.

"How thoughtful of you (Y/N). Thank you!" Itsuki smiled.

"Yeah, thanks (Y/N)!" Nino said.

"Thanks (Y/N)-san!" Yotsuba uttered.

"No prob!" I smiled back. "Oh Fuutarou, you can give this to your sister. And this is for you!" I handed him the macaron and the Financier for Raiha-chan.

"Thanks (Y/N), I'm sure Raiha will appreciate this." Fuutarou smiled.

"Don't mention it! Anyways, I'll be going to Ichika's place today so you guys take care on your way."

We gave each other our goodbyes and I went home to prepare my things before I head over to Ichika's place. Moments passed and I arrived at Ichika's hotel. I already have the access to her unit so it's easy for me to go in.

"Hon? I'm here." I called out to her.

"Hon!" I saw Ichika run towards me and gave me a hug.

"I miss you too" I smiled at her.

"So, how was the trip?" She smiled back.

"It went better than expected. Yuko had a lot of fun"

"But how about you though?"

"I... I actually did. I didn't expect that it would be fun, really..."

"That's really good to hear then. I'm happy for you if that is the case."

She grabbed my hand and we went further inside her unit.

"Here, let me take care of those for you." Ichika said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks Hon."

I took a seat on the couch in the living area and she placed the things on the side of the coffee table. While I was sitting on the couch, Ichika sat on my lap. With her back facing me, she grabbed both of my arms and wrapped them around her waist.

"I missed you even though it was just for a couple of days." She mentioned.

"I missed you too, okay?" I rest my head on her shoulders. "You smell good."

"Oh, you... I haven't taken a shower! Anyways, have you eaten yet? Do you want to have some dinner? How about a shower? Or maybe... me?"

Ichika repositioned herself and faced me while sitting on my lap. She placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I ate some snacks before I went here. I definitely want you. But I haven't taken a shower yet as well."

"That's not a problem" She smiled.

She kissed my lips and it got more intense. She removed her top and I removed mine. We stopped for a bit and she grabbed my arm and lead me to the shower. We both removed our clothing before going inside.

"Here, let me wash your back" Ichika gave me a teasing smile.

We both took a shower. Since we miss each other, we did more than just a 'shower'. We did it a couple of times until we were both satisfied.

"Hon, here's some towel to dry your hair off" Ichika handed me a towel while she was blow-drying her hair.

"Thanks, hon" I smiled at her.