"Are we going to the lake?!" I snap my head to face him.

He says nothing. All he does is smirk and speed up, never once taking his eyes off of me as we speed down the dirt road.

Trees speed pass us in a blur and I have to hold my hair back with my hand as I take him in.

We pull up to the lake and I'm in as much awe as I was the first time he brought me here.

He parks the car and rushes to my side to open the door. Willow doesn't let us open the back door to let her out, instead she jumps up front and exits out the passenger door.

"Stay close Willow." Roman commands before she sprints off and dives in the water.

I laugh and interlace our fingers, pulling him behind me as I walk over the shore lined with stones.

"I will never get over this view." I sigh as I look out at the clear blue lake surrounded by trees and mountains.

"Me neither." I turn to him with a smile to see him already looking at me.

"You know, on this day exactly one year ago, I brought you here on our first date." He tells me.

"I do know." I peck his lips, "and I'm so glad you had the guts and decided to text me first and ask me out.

He laughs and pulls me into a deeper kiss. He still seems on edge about something but I know he will tell me if he needs to.

"You think I could get naked right now?" I tease seductively.

"I would rather be the only person to see you naked tonight, not some horny thirteen years old on a hike with his family."

I throw my head back laughing at his words, "tonight then?"

"Tonight."

I slip off my sandals and toss them to the side, keeping my eyes locked on his beautiful blue eyes. I grab the hem of my sundress and slowly pull it over my head.

I shake out my hair and place my dress on top of my sandals.

Romans jaw clenches as he watches my every move. He doesn't say anything, instead he reaches his arm behind his back to the neck of his shirt and pulls it over his head.

He picks up my dress and places it on top of his shirt to keep it from getting any dirt on it.

"Lets swim." I trail my hand up his arm and over his shoulder, and I feel him shiver from my touch.

I turn away from him and pull up the straps holding up my cheeky bikini bottoms, making sure I'm revealing more to him.

"Tsk, your such a tease." I hear him behind me as I step into the cold water of the lake.

"Ooh, it's really cold." My body tenses and my shoulders come up to my ears.

I hear Ro hiss through his teeth as he wades deeper into the lake.

Unfortunately for me I wasn't paying much attention to him until he decides to grab me by the hips and lift me in the air.

"Roman, don't!" I squeal, "Roman, put me down!"