i dropped neveah off at lani house and explained everything that happened.

"be safe" she said hugging me as she went back in her house. i went back in the car and drove down to mack crib. he had a secret house in the burbs and was stupid enough to mention it at the party.

i drove up the hill and into the lot. i went and knocked on the door.

"oh shit, veah wassgood" he said opening the door wider.

i really did not wanna do this..

"i was jus thinkin abt you" i said plastering a smirk on my face.

"oh word? well watchu tryna get into" he said closing the door after i walked in.

"yk what i'm tryna get into" he returned a smirk and kissed me.

this nigga needa brush his teeth, matter a fact ian even finna fuck him, no telling what he got. jus gone ride his face to keep him distracted ofc.

(𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝟓 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 🏙)

he pulled my hand upstairs towards his room. i can tell he was high.

i pushed him on the bed then pulled my pants down. he started smirking a lil harder as i climbed on top of him. his phone was ringing off the mfn hook and he ignored every single call.

i chuckled to myself at how gullible he is and how easily he let his guard down. i lined my hips up with his lips and he started eating me out.

he was doing good at first then it jus made me wanna leave..

i can't fuck this up so i faked a couple moans.

"mmmmm- ouu" i moaned in shock when he started fingering me. i started grinding on his face as he gripped my ass.

_

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 1:59 🌃

me tj nem was in the car around the house waiting to make our move

me tj nem was in the car around the house waiting to make our move. we just slid on lil tae.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

the gang just went inside tae and mack trap. tae was in a car parked outside not paying attention. the car was rocking a lil so i assumed he was wit a shorty.

i crept up on the side of the car door. i whipped the mf door open as it swang back and revealed a girl on top of him with the seat leaned back.