Chapter 12: The Predatory Chase

(Present, Felicia POV)
-And I thought today was going to be totally normal...-

'Here kitty kitty kitty! Why are you running away from me?'
'Have to lead him away have to lead him away have to lead him away'
I thought to myself over and over as I sprinted through the darkening forest, not bothering to look behind me to risk seeing where he was.
I knew he was there.
He always is.
His presence never left my side.
I push myself, gaining speeds even I didn't know I could reach, as I pelted through the forest. I guess the right motivation helps. An evil laugh echoed through the forest, making my hair rise, blood pour in my ears, and my breathing increase in speed.
'Where do you think you're going?'
Whispered the voice in my ears.
'You will never escape me, never again~'
I ignored the voice and kept pushing myself. I ran for miles, never looking back. An impressive feat, considering I was not built for long distance running. I knew I made it to the end of the woods because I found myself approaching the edge a cliff.
'I have you now, you're mine~'
Came the voice again. I growled.
'Not if I have anything to say about it!'
I thought to myself. I knew flying wasn't a good idea because I would be too vulnerable.
Being smart, I turned away sharply from the cliff, but I must have been too fast and twisted my ankle. I let out a gasp of pain as I rolled across the ground, leaving new cuts and bruises all along my sides.
'How could this have happened??? I'm an expert runner, I've never made mistakes like this! The exhaustion must have clouded my judgment.'
I groaned and tried to stand up, but I was too exhausted and I collapsed on my side, panting.
Everything hurt.
I found myself once again being forced to turn back into my human form. I jerked my head up, my heart pumping faster, when I hear his laugh again.
"Well well well, looks like the cat got tired of running away from the master...~"
Said a sinister voice, coming out almost like a purr. I looked around, but even with my expert night vision, I couldn't see anything but shadows in the trees as the sun was starting to go down.
"You're a smart girl. You didn't really believe you could get away from me, right?~"
I twisted my head forward to see him in all his evil dream demon glory, standing above me in human form.
He smirked at my current state, and leaned on his cane to get closer.
"Oh~ Did I trip you? I'm so sorry my Kitty, but I've waited too long for this moment, and I will not let my prey escape...~"
He flashed a sick smile, his voice dripping with venom.
"I can smell your fear, it's intoxicating, and it's making me very hungry...~"
He started to prowl toward me. I gave a threatening hiss, but it was weak, raising a hand threateningly to strike if he came too close.
"Get -pant- away from me or I'll -hiss- claw you..." I snarled.
Empty threats.
He knew I was powerless to stop him in his advance.
I glanced away from him to pull myself into a fighting position. That was a huge mistake, because the second I stood up, I was pushed up against a tree I didn't even realize was behind me.
He placed his hands flat against the tree next to my head, over my outstretched arms, which were weakly trying to keep his distance.
Power and dominance was radiating off of him as he stood over me, he had a twisted look on his face, as if he was holding something back.
'Hairballs'
I cursed.
I tried in vain to push against his chest as he bent down his face closer, his nose almost touching mine.
"Aww, is the widdle kitty tired? You should take a break from your hopeless running and cuddle up with me...~"
He smiled his sharp-toothed Cheshire Cat grin and his wide, mischievous golden eye gave me a look I knew all too well.
"In your delusional dreams demon!"
I spat and turned my head away, "Never in my entire nine lives will I-" but I was silenced by a finger to my lips, as my head was forced to look back at him through a invisible force I could not fight. He had muted me again.
Cipher's tail raised my chin as he shook his head side to side.
"Tsk tsk, you know better than to say never to me my little kitten. I have to power and the drive to do whatever I want. You can not stop me-"
Before he finished, I pulled my head back and spat in his face. Before it could hit him though, Bill froze it in mid-air with his mind and burned it with a little blue flame.
He narrowed his eye, watching the flames disappear.
"Hmm, it appears the cat is being defiant again. Old habits die hard I suppose. Unfortunately, I can't have that. I assume you've forgotten our previous conversation, but instead of reminding you, I'll just cut to the chase." He leaned his face in even closer and his voice turned dark.
"If you don't submit, I will have no choice but to take extreme measures..."
His eye turned from his usual gold to a blood red, as the pointed part of his tail brushed across my cheek. I remembered what that tail did to the tree and that I had to keep him distracted by acting helpless.
I dropped my head, purposely looking defeated.
"Of course,"
He continued, his eye returning back to calm gold.
"That can all be avoided if you just let me into your beautiful mind...~"
He moved a loose stand of hair out my eyes with that tail, lifting my face up, and caressing my cheek, thumb tracing the scar again. I just stared at him, forcing myself to look frightened, still not able to make a sound.
'Why do you want to get into my mind so badly?'
I asked via thought waves, trying to sound weak and broken.
'What's so special about it that you have to do all this for?'
He paused to stare at me for a moment before dramatically mock-sighing.
'I suppose I'd have to tell you eventually, and it might as well be now. Once I get inside your mind, I'll be able to plant my future generations into the darkest crevasses of your brain. In other words, Your mind will be the vessel that will hold my offspring.'
I gasped, horrified, pressing myself more into the tree and wrinkling my nose in disgust.
He smirked, running his fingers through my hair.
'Oh, but don't worry my pet, you won't feel anything and the process won't kill you, you'll just become half demon as a result. Once my spawn have feasted on your pure thoughts and filled your head with nightmares, raised to be evil and vicious by your dark thoughts, they'll leave you and join us in ruling the new universe we've made together!'
I narrowed my eyes and snarled, dropping the helpless act and tried to pull away.
'Well news flash! You won't get in, because I won't ever give in! There is no way I would allow you to take over the universe! My friends believe in me and I won't let them down! You won't get away with this-'
My thoughts were interrupted by his angry snarl.
"You will give into me eventually. I will break in, and there is no one who can save you. The universe is mine to command... just like you~"
His eye glowed and his smile returned, becoming even more twisted.
"Now... where were we?"
He paused for a second before raising his eyebrows in fake-realization.
"Oh YES...~"
Bill Cipher flashed his black snake-like tongue out of his mouth and licked his lips (very close to me I might add), purring as he did so.
"We have unfinished 'business' to attend to~"
I growled, baring my teeth and again tried to throw him off, even though I knew it was useless.
He saw this coming and paralyses my arms again. I tried to knee him, but it was weak and I just ended up brushing his leg instead, which made him hum on contact.
To make me even more uncomfortable, he moves my arms above my head and presses his body closer to mine.
"Naughty kitty, trying to escape me~"
He narrowed his eyes, and pursed his lips but the look never changed.
That look.
Ugg I hate that look with all my being.
I hate it so much I would hack hairballs if I tried to describe it.
He suddenly released his hold on my arms, but an invisible force kept me pinned to the tree.
"You're so feisty, like fire. I love fire...~"
I was breathing heavily, my vision was starting to get slightly blurry, and in my current state there was no way I could break this hold.
I tried to yell, to shout, to roar, anything. But no sound escaped. I didn't give up though and tried to pull away from the tree.
Cipher watched me struggle and gave a low blood-chilling laugh, moving himself even closer to me, so our chests were touching.
"Luckily, I know how to tame flames...~"
His slim, gloved fingers trailed the curves of my body, numbing my movements with fire, before grabbing me around my waist possessively, the tail making an appearance again.
He then nuzzled his face against the crook of my neck and purred, making me freeze on instinct, his yellow hair brushing my exposed skin. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my teeth, letting a hiss escape my lips, preparing for the worst.
"Ssshhhhh~"
He murmured into my ear, his warm, moist breath raising goose bumps all over my arms.
"You don't need to fear all of me, I will never let you go... You are mine... you are... My love~"
He trilled in a loud lustful growl, which froze my blood. He paused to bury his nose and take a deep sniff of my naturally multi-colored hair. I took the time to raise my head up.
'This is what must be done to protect the people I love and care about, and to end his rein of terror once and for all,'
I thought to myself, beginning to straighten myself proudly.

'I will not be broken, I am Felicia Eco Catus, I belong to no one, I am independent and I will be strong!'

My confident and prideful thoughts were intruded by his low, quiet whisper.
What he said next turned my entire face pale.

"Now to make my mark, to claim you as mine... forever.~"

Bill suddenly pulled his head back, flashed his sharp teeth for a second, and lunged, black snake tongue lashing, toward my exposed neck.
~~~
I gasped as he licked me with that disgusting forked tongue of his, before kissing and nipping the sweet spot on my neck. He then dug his fangs into the skin, causing me to bleed, before licking it all up hungrily.
I felt a buzz there, as if something was being inserted into my skin, like a leach's teeth digging into its victim.
Focusing my intention on hand, I pulled the syringe out of my pant pocket with my tail.
I had to hurry, because I could feel his own tail slowly intertwining with my own. If he fully intertwined them, my tail would be completely immobilized and the plan would fail.
The tail distracted me, and I almost dropped the syringe when Bill started sucking and licking at the same time on my neck, letting out loud purrs, moans, and growls.
'Focus Felicia focus!' I told myself.
With a snarl, I drove the syringe into his shoulder, hitting the button on top after I did. It stuck out and pulled out my red blood from his flesh and started flashing.
Bill hissed painfully and pulled away from me and staggered back. The pain also hurt me, but not as much. Bill glared at me.
"What did you do?!"
He screamed and reached to pull it out. I roared, turning into my hybrid form, and lunged at him, knocking both of us over the cliff.
He snarled and tried to teleport, which didn't work. He then tried to get out of my grasp by stabbing me with his tail, but I held him tightly with my claws, diving into his skin and making him bleed that black liquid that was not blood. Since my blood was out of his body now, there was no more connection, which meant I no longer could get hurt by my own claws. But the satisfaction was short-lived. I roared.
"No longer will you terrorize people for your own enjoyment! No longer will people have to fear you! No longer will the universe be threatened by your evil! No longer will I have to deal with your presence!"
I let go of him and spread my wings, taking me back to the top of the cliff.
Just then, the syringe stopped flashing and with one last cry of pain, Bill Cipher evaporated into the air like ash.
The syringe dropped below with a crash, spilling the stolen blood on the forest floor.
He was gone.
Bill was gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Picture above: Felicia's and Bill's final encounter)