childhood

Season 2 emp 1.
(Jason is 15)
Jason has an nightmare becuse its the first time in years that he isint at 'home'. He has a nightmare but is to embarrassed to ask anyone else,so what is better then going to dicks room at 2 am whit an plushy in the arm wearing an overzised t-shirt and some shorts looking like an little child asking if he could stay whit him this night.
(1000-wordscount)

3rd.POV.

Jason had an nightmare again, it was the third one this night.
He was to afraid of going back to sleep, he keept dreaming about bruce thinking he isint good enough, kicking him out.

Jason stood up, walking over to dicks room.

He knocks at the door and heard an slured come in after a few seconds, when dick could saw who is behind the door he saw jason holding an bunny plushy tight in his arm, while wearing one of the overzided t-shirts whit wonder womens logo on it.
He also wore balack shorts and rubed his eye whit one hand.

If dick had to explane what he saw right now he would say, 'a little child asking for premission to sleep whit there parents' dick was kind of confused, evin tho they only knew each other for like 4 days, jason was alredy acting like he knew him since he was born.

"Is evreything ok?" Dick slured out, his voice was still tried and he didnt really knew what to do.

"Umm..i" jason tried to say it, but he felt to embarrassed, telling a man he meet 4 days ago wich is now his leader and kind of adoptive older brother.

Dick knew it was a nightmare probly, he knew the child must of not known how to deal whit them, after all bruce sleeps like a fucking stone and alfred was kind of scary as a child.

"Did the new robin had an nightmare and comes to the old one to seek for help" it kind of came out of dick, he felt a little fire in him, ofc it wasnt jasons foult. It was bruces.

Jasons expression turned more ..sad?
Jason was hoping that atleast dick wouldnt make fun of him. He turns away already reaching for the door to close it and go away, dick stood up grabing jasons wrist, not wanting jason to feel like this "im sorry didnt mean to say it,you can sleep here if it majes you feel safer" dick said softly, holding jason wrist like it was made out of porceline.

Jasons expression turned to an kind of relifed one.
He nodds hugging his plushy tight.
Dick closes the door and jason alredy went over to the bed, quikly going under the covers, hiding under them.

Dick chuckld at the kind of childish act.
He found it sweet that jason felt comfetable enough to let himself be more free around him.

Dick also went under the blankets pulling them over his head.

He could see jason now, he hugged his plushis and his knees were up to his face, only his eyes being able to be seen.

"So..since when did u have an plushy" dick trying to lurk the conversition to an better one.
"Alfred gave it to me as an gift, he knew i didnt like going away frome home so he gave me this to remember him" jason answerd, dick smiled, it was heart warming.

He felt werid, like jason was an 8 year old, and he was the father. He cant explane it, but all he knows is if somone trys touching him that the person will never see the light again.

"So..wanna tell me about the nightmare?" Dick had parents, good once and he knew how to talk whit an child, evin if its 15. Jason never hsd psrents that really cared about him. And dick knew that he was going to give it all to him. Making sure jason will be able to say he had an childhood.

"I think im not good enpugh, for bruce..or the titans..i keept messing up and i dont follow any rules.. i feel like its better if im not here, i feel like im messing evreything up, bruce keept saying it in my dreams..what if its true and he trows me out..back on the streets.." jason answerd, a tear comming out of his eye.
Dicks heart sang, the poor boy must have been feeling useless latley, and he was probly no help whit keep pushing jasons ideas down.

"He would never do that, and evin if he'd do, then id take you whit me, i will always have your back. Remeber that please" dick answerd, he pushed himself close to jason, hugging him tight.

Looks like the fire has been blown out.

--time skip to season 3 emp (end)--

"Jason?" Dick said put loud as he sat in his bed in jasons room, in the titans tower, knowing that redhood is whit him.

"I had a nightmare..you watched me being killed by the joker and you laughed" jason said, he was behind dick.

"Evin tho your not a titan you will still be my brother and i would never do that, now lay down and tell me evreything" dick answerd, jason layed down snuggeling to dick, dick hugs jason tight, making sure he feels safe.

"So? If you want i still have youre plushy under the bed" dick said whit an smile, jason nodded picking it up, holding it tight.

"Im sorry for what i did, thank you brother" jason said when he starded crying.

"Dont worry little wing. I will amways have ur back, remeber that" dick said hugging him tight.

Instead of fire, there were soft clouds now.

He will always have his brother. And afterall he was still 17..wich means there was still time for childhood experienc.

Jason felt better, better then he ever imagined he could.