Spiritual Healing

April 26th - the date of promised. A promise to move on. A promise to get over on everything. A promise to change, relax, feel, and see the beauty of each and everyone. Never felt anything free as that day. I wasn't even afraid at all anymore to anything. Everything just vanished after I came back. I was excited for the next chapter of my life and that day starts there. 

I wished to travel. So I came pass by to a group of people who loves to travel. I adjusted fast to them and was able to be part of them. We travel from place to place almost every weekend. The first trip is very unforgettable. Never felt anything as good as catching sunrise on Parola Cape San Agustin in Governor Generoso. I'm not gonna lie - that was really my first time to almost anything. First time to feel. Those sunrays , I can't get over with. It heals through me. The breeze, the sea, and the waves as if they talk back to me. What my eyes seeing is way too different that how I see the world before. I was like in a movie and I'm thankful. 

It resonates me all over me. First ever I acknowledged the Universe. She's indeed beautiful. How in the world I was so blind for many years. Like being everywhere across the globe travelling the ocean and crossed the boarders yet the excitement and happiness was just by seeing the beauty of sunrise which is almost everywhere. I felt blessed. 

Everything on me turns to something extraordinary. I become an open book. I want the world to see through me and know how I feel to it. Slowly, I'm getting healed spiritually! My spirit was never as lively as this before. Now I wanted to venture more of it! 

Since everything was still happening during the quarantine time and my newly found friends are only able to catch up on weekends, I decided to get more friends and normalize the feeling on what I have and what other people do not. Around the premises of where I am staying are actually a bunch of call center buildings and you can see its agents everywhere. 

One day, I asked one woman which I knew is one of the call center agents nearby. I asked her, about the process to be part of the group then I applied. I wasn't there for the money. I was there to reset myself. Being an officer on board the vessel years ago, I am earning as much as 4000$ US Dollars monthly and that's big in Pesos compared to being a call center agent which is just around 300$ monthly. I want to feel back how I felt and lively I was before when I was still an employed young man. The passionate guy who was called a switch-on engineer. That feeling where I knew that I could be on top of everything. I want to get it all back to me. 

It happens that out of 20 people that are together with me during the exam and interview on the company, I was the only one who came back by the afternoon. I'm quite surprise.  I actually thought I couldn't pass though because the exam was quite hard for me so maybe they're basing on my background. 

The account I was in was in Amazon. Partly saying, I was handling calls mostly coming from US clients asking about their orders and such. Before the actual job, you will be having a two-week seminar on how to do things. We were a group of 10 and out of those group, I was the only beginner while the rest are having years of experienced already. 

I strongly believed the flow of life. The purpose of every part of it. As much as I wanna interject myself to the daily life of the society being there was a gift for me. I was having fun and talked to different people though I don't speak much. On the very same company, same account and same group together, I met Sherry.

Sherry, the woman who opens me to the new world out from this world. An eye opener. A good listener. Other than being a new hired on the said company, Sherry works on Gemstones. Her knowledge about it is way beyond anybody else I met before. She always hold this stones wherever she goes across the office and put it above her table as she sit in. Days later she told me, 

"Your aura is something I've never seen before. It's dark and shady but extraordinary. You seems special." 

You have to understand that from those moments, I believe on what people say already. I already been through this and that and nothing of it is normal. So if she say so then okay. So what is these auras all about? 

Auras - is thought to be a luminous body that surrounds your physical one. Auras tend to affect your personality, relationships, and approach to life, and they come in different colors, too. Each color aura has a different meaning behind it. The black aura is one of the few auras that is predominantly negative. Contrary to popular belief, an individual who possesses a black aura is not an evil or bad person in the most cases. Often, they just need time to move on and recover from the negative feelings that are causing the black aura to appear. One of the primary causes of a black aura is an unwillingness to forgive yourself or others. 

I said okay and I know. I'm not surprise. She then gave me these stone she made from bronze, copper, amethyst, etc. Then, explanations are getting dipper. At first I don't really mind what she mumbles. She asked me to research into something more which I didn't do. Then she kept asking me day by day if I already searched on it until she made me do it. 

She said, "You are special. You aren't like anybody else. Sid, you are a STARSEED."

NEXT PART: SID THE STARSEED