15

One Month Later

Yamaguchi wrote carefully in a small journal. He stared at the IV stands beside him, before looking back down and writing more. A small knock was heard and Yamaguchi quickly ripped the paper out, stuffing it behind his pillow.

Tsukki entered with a small smile, and kissed his boyfriend of a month. "How are you feeling today my love?"

Yamaguchi looked up and slowly opened his mouth. "G....Goo...d."

Tsukki smiled and sat next to him, pulling out a hoodie. "Since I'm going to be gone for a week, I decided that you can hold onto my hoodie. Take care of it, it's my favorite one." Tsukki smiled as he pulled it over Yamaguchi's body. The light purple hoodie with a moon on it totally developed the small fragile body.

"T-Th-Th..." Yamaguchi groaned and Tsukki squeezed his hand.

"Take your time Yams." He smiled warmly.

Yamaguchi sighed and took a deep breath in before beginning. "Th-Thank ya-you Tsukki.... you kn-know whaaat."

"Hm?" Tsukki questioned.

"I wa-regret nnn...nnot guh...oing on the rollercoaster."

"Whys that?" Tsukki asked, stretching his body against the bed.

Yamaguchi laughed quietly but sighed as he looked down with weak eyes. "Buh-because that was...was...was... my l-last fun normal day..."

"Well... if it makes you feel any better, the roller coaster sucked." Yamaguchi didn't laugh and Tsukki sighed. "When you get out of here we will ride it okay?"

"Oh-Okay."

Tsukki and Yamaguchi leaned back against the bed, the two snuggling into one another. Tsukki smiled as he gently kissed the freckles surrounding the boys face, causing a small smile to form on the face of the sick boy. They stayed wrapped up in each other's arms for a while, safe and warm a place where no harm could get them, that was until Tsukkis phone began to go off. He stood up, missing the warmth of Yamaguchi, and looked down.

"It's the team. We are going to leave soon. I promise I'll be back. Stay strong Tadashi."

"I...luh-luhve you Kei!" Yamaguchi said, his body wobbled as he tried to stand up. Tsukki quickly picked him up, and Yamaguchi quickly laid an unexpected kiss on Tsukkis lips. He giggled as he fell back onto the bed.

Tsukki laughed and kissed his lips once more before walking away. "I'll see you soon my stars."