3

"Today was fun!" Suga smiled as the group headed home, ice cream in everyone's hands. "Did everyone have fun?"

"Yes!" They all replied, causing Suga to smile at his crows.

Yamaguchi held his ice cream and gave a small lick before seeing a toddler on the road. He frowned and stopped dead in his tracks. Tsukki didn't notice and he continued onwards. Yamaguchi on the other hand tilted his head and carefully stepped onto the street.

"Hello little guy. Where's your family?" Yamaguchi asked, bending down and staring at the boy. He was crying softly while hugging a small bear. "I'm Yamaguchi, whats your name?"

"TADASHI!" A voice yelled and Yamaguchi gasped as he felt his body fly backwards. A strong gust of air flew past him as a car came flying by right where he was, a body panting next to him. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" Daichi yelled in disbelief.

"T-The boy!" Yamaguchi said pushing Daichi off him and standing up, only to see nobody. The boy just vanished.

"What boy?"

"Are you two okay?!"

"Nice save Daichi!"

"Why were you in the middle of the street?!" Daichi said pulling Yamaguchi towards the group. "Did you not hear us screaming your name?!"

"I-" Yamaguchi was wide eyed as everyone stared at him. "There... there was a boy in the road..."

"Tadashi no one was on the street except for you." Tsukki informed, clear worry in his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.... are you sure there wasn't a boy?" They all nodded their heads and he sighed. "O-Okay. Sorry for worrying you all... I'm just tired."

Everyone shared a look of concern but Yamaguchi didn't look up, therefore they all decided to keep walking back home. When Yamaguchi felt certain no one stared at him, he looked back only to see the small boy standing there again.

That's strange...