2

Daichi gathered the team around. Everyone stood up, wondering when practice will start and most importantly where the coach was. "So I talked to Coach Ukai and Takeda Sensei. Instead of practice, we will be heading towards the amusement park today. A team bonding experience!"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" A familiar jumping libero screamed. Everyone watched as he flew through the air before falling onto Tanakas arm. The two best friends ended up in a fit of laughter and Daichi shook his head gently.

They all lined up and headed out the gym. Chatter was heard around as they walked down the road towards the train station. Yamaguchi felt a bit dizzy as the world kept going in and out of focus. Tsukki picked up his friends weird movements, as Yamaguchi kept rubbing his eyes while trying to keep his balance.

"Tadashi." Tsukki said pulling out an ear bud and giving it to Yamaguchi. The teen put it on and they walked down the hill with a soft song playing. "So what's wrong?" He asked as they turned the corner and entered the small station.

Yamaguchi looked down as he played softly with his fingers. "Ah, nothing Tsukki."

"I'm not an idiot. Come on aren't we best friends." Tsukki replied coldly, he mentally cursed himself for sounding too cold. However Yamaguchi smiled up at him.

"Yeah we are. I think I'm stressed or something. My visions killing me though, like it goes in and out of focus." Yamaguchi stated as he followed the team into the train.

Before Tsukki could respond, Noya ran up to them with a smile. "Hey Tadashi! Sup Tsukishima."

"Hey." The two replied simultaneously, one friendly and the other full of apathy. The different tones however didn't stop the two teens from looking at one another with a soft blush, making Noya raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Anyways... Daichi wanted me to give this to ya. Don't loose it. I expect to see you all coming on the rides with us and eating a lot of food." Noya explained, talking fast as he shoved two tickets into their hands. "If you see Kiyoko you better call Tanaka and I over." He said walking off towards the other first years who talked to Tanaka.

"He's annoying." Tsukki stated.

"Tsukki don't be mean." Yamaguchi sighed. Tsukki turned his head towards Yamaguchi but he stared out the window. The new city coming into view.

The salty fry just stayed quiet. He stared out ahead, and soon enough everyone got out the train. They walked towards the entrance, stopping once in the middle as Suga wanted a 'family photo.' Then they entered.

Kids ran around screaming with delight, teens wandered around talking and parents all sighed as they grew restless. Tsukki almost felt sorry for the parents, almost however. He looked ahead at Yamaguchi who talked with a smile at Hinata and Kageyama. Tanaka, Asahi, and Noya talked on the other side of the first years. Daichi led the way with Suga by his side as they looked down at the park map. Tsukki noticed Ennoshita, and the other two bench players wander off away from the group. Suga turned to see them leave but he didn't focus on that.

Guess they told him.

"Hey Saltyshima!" Tsukki rolled his eyes and stared ahead while the tangerine boy ran up to him. "Are you going to join us on the electric wave or are you scared." He could sense Hinatas smirk and he groaned internally.

"Tch. Go away." He walked off and Hinata folded his arms.

"Stop being such a salty fry and just tell me your answer. I get it your scared."

The rest of the team stared as Tsukki stopped walking. He turned around and glared at Hinata. "You idiot. Fine I'll ride it."

"Yes!" Hinata screamed out.

The boys made it to the line and everyone began to walk through the crowd. Yamaguchi on the other hand just stopped and stared. His heart raced fast and he could feel his vision start to go out again. Tsukki noticed this and went back towards him.

"I'm going to wait out here actually." He said, rubbing his neck gently.

"You sure? I'll be with you-"

"No I'll wait. Don't worry Tsukki just go have fun or...err...prove Hinata wrong."

Tsukki sighed and turned around. Yamaguchi watched as he got lost in the crowd. Turning around, he walked towards a small food truck where he bought some cotton candy. His body felt weak and his eyes were once again bothering the boy. He rubbed harder, causing red to appear along with dark lines in his vision.

The cold bitter air began to nip at his skin, feeling like small cold kisses. He shuddered and pulled his hands together, trying to create warm air. Time passed but it went slow, Yamaguchi didn't realize how long it had been as he stared in a trance like way at his fingers.

"Yamaguchi!" A voice yelled. He looked up and saw Tsukki appear with concern. "You couldn't hear us?" He asked and Yamaguchi noticed the rest of the team staring with concern as well.

"Oh I guess I zoned out." He replied quietly, again rubbing his neck. Tsukki sighed as he noticed the weird changes coming from his only friend.

Tsukki pulled the boy up from the bench and held his arm as they walked behind the others. They turned into a gift shop, and Yamaguchi instantly lit up. This brought a sense of warmth and comfort to Tsukkis heart as he watched him run around looking at items. If he knew anything about Yamaguchi, it's that he loves shopping.

"Tsukki look at these!" Yamaguchi smiled brightly as he dragged the taller boy towards a wall. Hair clips of all designs were set up, and he quickly grabbed a star and moon. He clipped it onto his green hair, keeping the loose strands in place. "How do I look?"

Tsukki smiled and shook his head. "You look good."

Yamaguchi frowned and crossed his hands with a small pout. "Why the giggle!"

"I dunno." Tsukki said. "I thought you were going to grab a stuffed animal not hair clips. But they look fine."

"Thanks Tsukki!" He unclipped them and put them back. Tsukki now was the one to frown and he watched as Yamaguchi smiled walking away.

"Wait aren't your getting them Yama?"

"Nah. I don't have enough for it. I mean I do but I'm saving it for some snacks before we leave."

Tsukki sighed and he watched as Yamaguchi got pulled into a conversation with Hinata. He stared at the clips and quickly bought the moon and star. He shoved it into his jacket and slipped on his headphones, following the others as the amusement park day went on.