𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 37

Start from the beginning

Oh, this is going to drain me I have to do this to every single person in the school except Anthony.

Vlad held my shoulder for support as I backed away nearly falling onto the floor.

"Shit shit...Geni are you ok sweetheart?" I got pushed back up as I rubbed my head.

"Manipulating a couple of thousand people is not fun...but it looked like it has worked"

Everyone looked at us happily as they resume what they were doing going to lessons.

Vlad facepalmed. "Fuck. We have to go to lessons to fit in"

I scratched my head. "Yeah, I didn't think of that but come on. All the homophobic will be accepting of us now. Thanks to me; you as well even though you don't have my power. We need to see what class Anthony goes into but we need to find him first"

Vlad scoffed as they mumbled in Russian. "Can't you just go into his mind or something?"

I facepalmed, of course, I can do that. "Thank you for reminding me sugar. I forgot that I can do that but I'm really tired from doing nearly everybody in this school..."

They jumped down as I copied. I think they aren't happy. "I'm sorry Vlad. There will be an-"

I bumped into them as their eyes turned red. Shit, what are they looking at?

"That's them. That's him that little" Vlad started walking over as I analysed who he was looking at. Brown hair blue eye? Tannish skin? That must be Anthony. I'm surprised Vlad can recognise him from all these years.
—————

[Vlad's Pov]

Geni grabbed onto my shoulder holding me back in case things get to shit. I stopped as I looked at Anthony with two other people, I have no idea who they are.

"Vlad...your eyes. You might want to calm down a bit" Geni reminded me. What would I do without him?

I stood close to the trio as they haven't noticed us yet still chatting away.

"Ahem..." They all looked at me Anthony going wide eyes. Perfect.

"Uh hi? Who are you guys I have never seen you around here before" The girl spoke. Hmm, that's weird she doesn't sound manipulated.

"My name is Vlad...and this is my boyfriend Geni"

Geni waved at them as they smiled back to expect from Anthony.

"U-uh yeah, nice to meet you...we didn't know you went to this school either..." Anthony rubbed his neck as he chuckled nervously making the two question his action.

"Weird...sorry about him I don't know why he's acting like that. He never has. I'm Bexey this is Kai and that's Anthony"

Bexey. What a nice name.

"Nice names..." Fuck it I can't control it anymore.

My eyes went red as they seemed surprised.

Geni moved his hand to his neck suggesting I not do this.

"Y-your eyes are red..." The one with blondish brownish hair called out.

I laughed as I faked yawning. "No. Just tired"

He seemed to believe the lie.

"Kai. You walk ahead me and Ant will catch up in a second"

As soon as that kid was away I made my move grabbing him by the neck.

Bexey tried to attack me but got pushed to the ground by Geni.

"V-Vlad please let me go...I can explain...everything" I held him tighter as the fire came into my hand.

Bexey began to fight Geni as she got caught off guard.

"WAIT YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER?!"

I signal Geni to get off her as he obeyed.

"Oh, Anthony you didn't tell your mate? Such a bad friend you shouldn't keep secrets from the ones you love..."

I let go as he caught his breath. "Bexey...Vlad is my ex-best friend I'm sorry for not telling you but yeah you're old news what the hell do you want from me?! How did you even get out of hell?!"

I chuckled as I gave a cold stare. My darling began shaking.

"Woah why is he shaking? Do you hurt him? Is he even your boyfriend?" I got questioned by this bitch.

"No, they don't! I'm just...I don't want to explain it's fucking personal and besides it's none of your business!"

"Anyways...what I want is revenge to kill you fucker; to let you suffer in pain. YOU BROKE MY HEART!" I lashed out as I spread the fire around us in a circle.

Anthony chuckled as his eye turns red. "You haven't changed a bit...you're still that 3-year-old. I'm sorry for leaving you but I didn't have a choice. Don't kill me because I got forced to leave by my parents...by my asshole dad. I want a friendship again with you Vlad I have missed you"

FRIENDSHIP?! "HA FRIENDSHIP?! WHAT WE HAD WASN'T FUCKING FRIENDSHIP, YOU FAT LIAR. YOU NEVER ACCEPTED ME FOR BEING AGENDER, POLYROMANTIC, AND USING THEY/IT PRONOUNS ASEXUAL AS WELL! HOW ON THE FUCK IS THAT FRIENDSHIP?! YOU NEVER TRIED TO FIGHT FOR ME! SHUT UP SHUT UP!" I threw fire at him as he dodged it.

"What the fuck Anthony?! Ok, I didn't know you were this bad. I thought you were only ever horrible to Kai but no this person as well?! I'm...I see why they want to kill you now" Bexey stood up for me.

[Anthony's Pov]

SHE'S STANDING UP FOR HIM?! "HOLD ON YOU'RE ON HIS SIDE?! YOU'RE MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND!" I got slapped in the jaw by her.

"Don't even try to do that. You're doing it now. Vlad doesn't use he/him pronouns respect that first. Do you respect its name but not anything else? Is that because they haven't changed it? Vlad, I understand you're angry but please don't kill my best friend. I know you don't know me but please give him a chance he can be a good person when he's not influenced by his parents"

I crossed my arms as Vlad sighed; clicked their fingers getting rid of the fire.

"Geni. Do you need a hug? Also, I don't give two shits. Consider yourself lucky Anthony. Start respecting me and then we will see if we can have a friendship or not but I would love to be your friend Bexey I like your attitude you seem like a good friend"

She smirked at me as I shrug it off.

"I'm ok Vlad. Also, I have to agree I would love to be your friend as well Bexey but that Kai is a human why are you friends with a human? Also, he got past my manipulation..."

The two looked at each other as Bexey turned away. "Right look you two I just don't want this to resolve in any more violence, I promise you Anthony will start to accept Vlad; that he doesn't make any homophobic comments towards you two. Ant just go to your girlfriend I'll talk to these two about this in more detail"

I tut kicking my shoe onto the floor walking away from the heated situation.