Throwing Up Blood

You were at Henry's house eating dinner with him and his family. Everything was going fine until you started to cough. Henry put his hand on your back. You picked up your glass of water to see if that would help but it didn't. It was hard for you to swallow the water but you eventually did. You couldn't stop coughing. You felt something come into your mouth, you got up and ran to the sink and spit it out. Henry was right behind you holding your hair. You coughed up a little bit more until you were done. You were gasping for air. 

“Henry, what's wrong with Y/N?”

“She just threw up blood.” Henry said while rubbing your back.

“Oh no, Henry, go take her up to your room to get some rest, you can stay up there with her.”

“Okay. Come on baby, let's go get some rest.”

You nodded your head and held close to Henry. You guys left the kitchen and went to his room. When you got to his room you took off your shirt because you were really hot. After you took your shirt off, Henry sat on his bed with his back against the headboard. You crawled into bed with your head on his stomach. Your stomach was against the bed. Henry grabbed a blanket and put it over you. Hen rubbed your back to help you feel better.

“You okay princess?”

“No, I don't know what happened.”

“Hey it's okay, I'm here to take care of you. Hopefully it was a one time thing.”

You nodded your head and cuddled up to Henry while he continued to rub your back. The rest of the night you stayed in the position with Henry. He looked down a couple times to see if you were okay. All the times he looked down, you were asleep. He fell asleep with you in his arms knowing he will always take care of you all the time.