Bloody Nose

You got called to work because Charlotte couldn't come cause she was sick. You got to the store and went to the elevator. It opened and you went it. The doors closed and then it dropped to the Man cave. The doors opened.

"He-" then you felt something hard hit your face. Ray hit you in the face with a basketball. You screamed and put your hand up to your face.

"Omg baby, are you okay?"

"Yea I think s-"

You felt something drip into your hand. You removed your hand and saw blood. You looked at Henry with a worried expression.

"Hey its okay. Just breathe."

You nodded your head yes. He grabbed your shoulders and led you to the couch. He set you down and ran to the bathroom to get a washcloth. You held your nostrils closed so you didn't get any blood on your clothes. Henry came back and ran over to you.

"Okay baby. Remove your hand and I'll clean your face."

You slowly removed your hand and Henry cleaned your face up. You looked him in the eyes and could tell how much he cares about you. He was done cleaning your face. He grabbed a paper towel and carefully stuck it up your nose. It tickled a little.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me Henry."

"Of course darling. I would do anything for you."

You smiled and he gave you a kiss on the forehead. You blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay darling let's check your nose to see if it stopped bleeding."

"Okay."

Henry slowly grabbed the paper towel from your nose and took it out carefully. It wasn't that bloody. He grabbed a rag and whipped your face carefully.

"I love you so much baby. I really appreciate you doing this."

"I love you to baby. And it's no big deal I'll take care of you everyday if I have to."

"Okay silly."

He gave you a kiss on the lips and you kissed back. You guys cuddled up to eachother and fell asleep on the couch.