New Years

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Happy New Year!!"

Everyone shouted and screamed. You and Henry looked at eachother and kissed. It was so passionate.

"Okay im leaving." Said Charlotte.

"Bye." Everyone said.

"I'm going to bed." You said.

"Babe want me to stay?"

"Yes please."

Henry then runs over to you and you guys go to your room. He starts to poke your sides to your room. You laugh and run to your room. Henry runs after you to your room. When you get to your room, you stop in front of your bed and when Henry gets to your room, he sees you standing there. He charges at you and tackles you to the bed. You laugh so hard. Then Henry gets up and starts to kiss you. He then puts you on top of him sitting on his lap. You put your hand on his face and his were on your waist. You guys made out for about 10 minutes when Henry pulled away.

"What do you say about going to bed?"

"I think that's a good idea."

Henry then kissed you one last time before throwing you playfully beside him. You laughed cause he threw you quite hard. Henry then took off his shirt and changed into a pair of shorts he keeps in your room. You then go to the bathroom and change into silky pajamas. You come out and see Henry laying on the bed. You run over to him and flop next to him. He then grabs the covers and covers you guys up. You snuggle up to Henry as close at you can get.

"I love you so much Hen."

"I love you more babe." He said and giving you a kiss on the top of your head. You then closed your eyes and fell asleep with your lover next to you.