Elevator Kiss

You had an eye appointment and it went really well. You could still see but things were still a little blurry. The doors opened and you walked in. You walked in the elevator and pressed the button to the main floor. You pressed the button and the doors closed. The elevator started slowly started to move then all of a sudden it stopped. You were confused on what just happened. Then all of a sudden you heard a cable snap. You screamed cause you were on the 10th floor. You grabbed your phone and called Henry. He picked up and heard you panting.

"Baby whats wrong."

"Henry hurry please, I'm in a elevator that's about to fall."

"Okay im on my way."

You hung up and prayed that Henry would get here before you fall to your death. About 10 minutes later you heard movement from up above.

"Kid danger, is that you?"

"Yes its me. Hold on I'm gonna get you out of here."

"Okay please hurry."

Henry landed on the elevator and opened the top hatch. You looked up and saw a blurry Kid Danger.

"Thank God your here I'm so scared."

"Don't be scared I'm here."

Then the elevator started to slip from the cables. You screamed and wrapped your arms around Kid Dangers neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and held tight. Then all of a sudden the cables snapped and the elevator fell to the main floor.

"Whats happening?"

"Uhhh the elevator kinda left."

"Where did it go?"

Then all of a sudden there was a big boom.

"Uhh about 9 stories down."

"OH MY GOD!"

"Don't worry I got you."

You and Kid Danger then look into eachothers eyes. When he said...

"Ready to go up to the roof?"

"Yea in just, just a sec."

"K, we should hurry."

You and Kid Danger then started to lean in and kiss eachother. It felt so magical. His lips were so soft. You guys kissed for maybe about 5 minutes when he pulled back and said...

"Up the shack."

He hit his belt buckle and you and Henry flew up the shaft to the roof. You screamed cause it shocked you on how fast you were going. When you were up to the top, Kid Danger took you to safety and took you home.