14.Spying mission turns to rescue mission

"I have no idea what you did before you came to Hogwarts, but if you stalked people the whole day like this, no wonder you aren't getting backaches like me. But please take into consideration THAT I AM NOT TRAINED TO CROUCH DOWN FOR THIS LONG-!"

"Shh, you old fool! You want to blow our cover and get us killed?!"

"Old?! I'll have you know that I'm only in my-"

Artemis turned her head to Sirius' direction and glared at him harshly making him want to cower away in fear. Honestly this girl only had the sarcastic mode or the 'All-You-Are-Saying-Is-Rubbish-Stop-Talking' mode on. There was (unfortunately for Sirius) no in between.

"Listen Sirius, I'm not happy either that you're on this mission. No need to make the subconscious decision to annoy the hell outta me. I'll tell you this much, if it came down to the point where I have to choose between the mission and you, I won't freaking hesitate to choose the mission. So start acting your age before you get us killed." Sirius was too stunned to retort to anything she has said, but it only made his suspicion grow. That his own daughter could be an undercover Deatheater. It would explain everything. Or so he tricked himself to believe.

A few hours ago Artemis and Sirius moved out to inspect the Order's new lead on the enemy, and as of now sat on top of a roof nearby the meeting the Death eaters held. They were crouching down since they had arrived, so they shall remain invisible to the evil Wizards, hence the complaining on the older Black's part.

Artemis really hated it. She just wanted to go back to Grimmauld place and finish her book, play with Pluto a bit and go to bed. But no. She had to go on this stupid mission to spy on these imbeciles.

Great. Just Great.

But what Artemis didn't expect is that this Death eater's meeting contained a whole lot more then planning their next move.

Because the death eater's had formed an alliance with a muggle organization. The very organization that ruined every ounce of innocence in our dear Artemis Athena Black.

Now it couldn't be worse, right?

Well, it can. Because the peace offering the Red Room was bringing was Artemis' first and only childhood friend.

---

"So this is the muggle born, hmm? Come closer child." With an emotionless look in her brown-green eyes the young adult moved forward to the dark lord, who trying his best to mask his utter disgust towards these two muggle guards, the muggle leader of the muggle organization and the muggle born. But it was necessary. In order to wipe out the muggles they needed help from within. And the Red Room more then happy to help. Because both leaders believed in their idea of 'order'.

General Dreykov stood his arms behind his back a sly smirk on his face, watching the Dark Lord examining the hand of one of the Black Widow's.

"Powerful, yes, quite powerful...of course she requires some training...but...we'll manage yes. What was her name again?"

"Belova. Yelena Belova."

"What do you think Lucius?" He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named turned towards one of his followers with platinum blond hair, almost white, and looked at him expectantly waiting for a reply.

Lucius Malfoy gulped before managing a 'W-Whatever you think, my lord.'.

"Good, very good. We shall start soon then." Voldemort laughed like a maniac while some of his followers grinned creepily, longing for destruction and their bloodlust rising. Bellatrix laugh however was the loudest.

---

What was she doing here? Was it really her? No, no, no, no, no, no this can't be happening! No! It can't! It can't...why...why her...didn't she escape years ago...?why is everything beginning to be dark...?

Artemis had begun to hyperventilate. Tears stung in her eyes, and it felt as if she were longing to scream but it was too overwhelming she couldn't mutter a single letter. Sirius was trying his best to calm her down, but she couldn't hear him. She couldn't hear anything. It was like someone had stuffed her ears with cotton.

Sirius asked himself what was going on and he felt helpless. He only ever felt that way when he had looked at his younger brother's eyes when he left the home of his parents for good. When he wanted to take Regulus with him but convinced himself that he was already too much like them. he wanted to take Regulus with him. But the truth was, he was selfish. Maybe there had been hope for him. Maybe not. But right now this child needed his help. What was wrong with her anyway? Was this mission perhaps too much? They are only the these young blond women walk towards...him.

Did Artemis...no. Or did she?

"Artemis? Hey Artemis. Can you hear me? Just...Just breath okay? Breath with me."

And so after several instructions and a panicked Sirius who wanted to pee his dog themed underpants his daughter calmed down.

"We...We need to rescue, Yela."