"Here..." She smiled her dimples showing... I smiled back at her and took the ice cream.

"Thank you..." I said which made her stop from eating and looked at me.

"Wah... for the first time again after a year, 3 months and 10 days, you thanked me." I guess Yujin's not bad at all.

"Why bully me though?" I asked her scooping my ice cream.

"I don't know... I wasn't accepting the fact you just broke up with me... but I realized we aren't meant to be." She muttered and I just nodded.

"Good to know... anyways why are you in a suit?" I asked her... it's bothering me, it's my birthday and she's wearing a suit.

"My mom and dad made me too... Ryujin unnie wears what she wants but me... they said I need to look "Presentable" infront of you." She did the qouting finger sign and has a face of mocking. I chuckled.

"Well we could get something and change? Don't worry I'll tell them that I made you and so start the faking later, partner?" I said which made her grin...

"In crimes" We both laughed and finished eating our ice creams and went off to the mall to buy Yujin some clothes for today.

We went back about 3pm... We went to the arcade, eat again, we shopped and Yujin bought me a cute Chanel bag. I guess we're friends as of now.

"Ohhh the children is her- Yujin what happened to your clothes?!" Mrs. Ahn exclaimed tugging Yujin's collar.

"Ohhh... uh it's me who told her to change." I said and Yujin looked at me thankfully... Her parents are strict I see. Yujin's style now is something like this:

 Yujin's style now is something like this:

I find it cool... I didn't knew she has this taste in fashin when at school what she's wearing is.... I don't know it's boyish too...? You know what Imma show it again:

? You know what Imma show it again:

Yeah... it looks cool too but it's too... dark, I don't like it.

"Oh..Oh... I see, okay dear-s. Celebration sstarts at 6." She lastly said before leaving us.