Chapter 4-Medea was lying in bed alone

Medea was lying in bed alone.

The doctor went and asked her various questions.

During the conversation, she found out that she was Medea Constance Caird.

'Medea.' I remembered the name because it reminded me of the evil character in "The Emperor's Beautiful Sword." She attempts suicide multiple times before the protagonist appears.

She was a real dying Empress, merely a writing device to explain the Emperor's disdain of women.

'This is in the realm of possibility,' Medea thought, looking up at the bed's canopy with a blank face.

Transmigration, age regression... In recent web novels, such things have been in vogue.

She also read a lot of them on her cell phone and computer:

'I guess you don't have to be unmarried to be possessed!'

To already be a woman of the Emperor so I can't even flirt. No, it was very, very bad.

And wtf the background is in the Middle Ages.

Medieval settings fit movies and are suitable for novels, but there are no games, television, or web novels here!

'How do I live!?'

It was like a death sentence (I feel you chica if I didn't have the internet during quarantine... ekkk) for her, who looked forward to reading her web novels during her commute.

'I'm addicted to web novels!' Medea shed tears of blood as she recalled a web novel that had not yet been completely read. (A moment of silence for all the promising and not completely translated web novels out there)

It was regrettable that she had not read all the web novels before falling into the Middle Ages.

Besides... ... she died without spending all the money she had saved!

This is the most annoying and infuriating fact.

"Why am I dead?"

My last memory was when I drank a bottle of bomber liquor and wine recommended by my boss at a dinner party.

I was already in the middle of drinking my 18th cup and about to stop when that dog manager said, "Won't it be hard on Oh Soo-Yeon if she can't be a full-time employee this time around?'

She smiled and recalled his face while he was recommending alcohol.

Medea kicked off the blanket.

I drank that one cup and I died! At that time, I should have ripped off his hair! After drinking that last cup, my eyes started spinning... ... and I fell.

After that, the other staff screamed, and before I completely blacked out, I saw the face of that dog manager... ..." I'm dead, so yeah, I'm not alright!... Aren't you abusing your position and thanking the stars you won't be sued because I'm an orphan? No...nevermind ... . My uncle is not a person that would miss this chance."

Soo-Yeon's uncle was a terrible person.

It was him who took the house in her parents' name and put her into an orphanage.

When Soo-Yeon entered a well-known company as an intern, uncle contacted her as if nothing had happened before.

'Let's make do with garbage and put it in the dump.' The trash was her uncle and that dog manager.

It was a sad tale of a distant country that could not even be shared, plus she had already died...

That's right, what's the meaning of possessing a web novel character suddenly?