Chapter Seven ~Willow~

~Willow~

If I was in this position with anyone else, I would have been humiliated. I'm the Alpha and I just lost in front of my pack members, but I lost to my mate. That alone made me feel proud and amazed. Not many people are able to beat me, and my little mate just did. Grabbing the back of her neck I surprised her by bringing her down to meet my lips. To show her just how proud I was of her in a passionate and searing kiss.

Everyone seemed to recover from the shock after that and started clapping. Impressed with their new Luna who proved that she could without a doubt hold her own. "Oh my god that was amazing! I totally got that on video." Sapphire's voice brought us back to reality, causing Delilah to blush when she realized the position we were in and the fact that we weren't alone.

Standing us up everyone rushed to us to congratulate Delilah on the win. "Good job Luna! It's about time someone beat our Alpha here." One of the warriors chuckled. "I almost didn't win; Willow is a good sparring partner." She literally just beat me and she's still being modest! "Delilah no one beats me, be proud you are an amazing warrior, own it." 

She just blushed and shrugged my words off; guess I'll just show her how proud I am of her.... "Delilah, come let's get ready to head to your brothers pack for lunch." Now I was eager to get her alone and show her exactly how I felt right now. I was practically running dragging her along up the stairs by her hand. "Willow, what has you in a hurry all of a sudden?" Delilah kind of shouts at me.

"This"

Is all I said before grabbing her around the waist with one hand and pulling her into my lips with the other. Kissing her was the best feeling in the world. Deepening the kiss, Delilah let out a small moan as I slid one hand under her shirt grazing the almost silky-smooth skin of her back. 

Releasing her lips, I started to trail kissesfrom her jaw bringing them to her ear "Just want to show my mate just how proudI am of her."

She shuddered as my lips brushed her ear at my words.

She gripped both my hips causing me to release a low growl. I slowly started leaving kisses down her neck leaving love bites along the way. 

She moaned even more, and goddess was that sound music to my ears, and I was slowly getting addicted to it. Going back to her ear I whispered, "We better get ready, we don't want to be late."

Walking into the bathroom to start the shower leaving Delilah in the bedroom to calm down. What I didn't expect was for her to follow me into the bathroom. 

"Baby..." Before I could say anything else her lips were on mine again. 

She quickly pulled my shirt over my head, surprising me even more. "Come on we have a shower to get to. We don't want to waste any more water." She said as she quickly started removing her clothes never breaking eye contact with me. At this point I'm pretty sure I have completely stopped breathing. Delilah just raises an eyebrow smirking, testing me. I quickly remove the remainder of my clothes. 

She grabbed my hand leading me into the shower. Inside the shower she pulled me close kissing me again. Between the steam of the shower and the feeling of her wet body against mine was absolutely driving me wild. I wrapped my arms around her body pulling her even closer to me if that was even possible. Brining my lips to her ear "You are playing a dangerous game here darling" I whispered deeply into her ear. 

She gripped onto my hips a little tighter at my words. 

"I've tended to run towards danger my love." Oh, she was going to be the death of me. With those words uttered I attacked her lips with fierce passion. "You just tell me if you want to stop baby, okay?" I whispered into her lips.

~After the shower~

That was hands down the best shower I have ever had. I didn't expect our first time to be in the shower, but my mate surprised me this morning. I'm not mad though because that was the best moment of my life. Well, it will be until the moment I get to mark her, and she marks me. The last step to officially accept each other.

"You ready to go babe?" Delilah walked into the room after finishing getting ready in the bathroom. "Yeah, let's hit the road." I said grabbing her hand and leading her outside to the waiting car out front.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 GUYS!!!! This story now has over 200 reads!! I am so incredibly thankful and excited about this. I never expected this would happen especially this soon into the story but here we are! 😊

So don't forget to vote and comment. Let me know what you think so far and any advice or tips would be welcomed 100%.

Thank you again!

XOXO