Chapter 1

Tinsukia
Bhunia Village NorthEast
5.30 pm 28th September 2023

" Macha super scenery da! Anthe waterfalls le irunthu ninge rendu perum jump panra shot podalam! Apididye punnagai manan  vintage shot yedukalam!" Balasundaram, fondly known as BS exclaimed with a wide smile as he took shots of the rocky cliff.

" Née shot film yedukarthuku naa savanuma!" Sridar growled as he kicked BS's legs causing the large male to stumble slightly and end up hitting the backside of a gorgeous curly haired, petite looking woman.

" You bloody...Kannu yenga vechuruika! " Raisha exclaimed causing BS to mumble out a half hearted apology whith Sridar smirked.

Madhu exhaled her breath and gave them an irritated look before stomping further inside the forest while the captain of the ship, the budding director Raju Raja Mohan shook his head before looking around the tall, lush trees as he inspected the area.

" Raju!" Madhu's voice shouted in a high pitched tone causing the crew to frown before rushing towards the sound of her voice.

Sridhar and Raisha exchanged glances while BS staggered forward towards Madhu who was standing still as her back faced the crew. Raju quickly walked towards Madhu before gasping slightly causing the rest of the crew to move forward. 

" Deyh...yenna building da ithu...ipidi naadu forest le irruku," Sridhar gasped causing Raju to shush him slightly before staring at the building.

" Namma inge parkatule tent poturuvum...I am getting my inspiration..." Raju said before dragging BS with him to set up a cup nearby.

Raisha bite her lips as she glanced at Madhu and Sridhar.

" I don't feel safe here...namma pesama town ke polam," Raisha said causing Madhu to exhale her breath and glance at Raju who was busy setting up his tent.

" Raju won't be coming...avan oru mudivu yeduthan...Raisha namma really nalla inthe matiri oru breakthrough ke wait pannom...let's get the ambiance here...I think this would be our one time ticket to make a great film and win that competition...You want to be an actress right," Madhu said with a confident smile as she looked at the indecisive Raisha.

" Athukunu inthe matiri oru forest...athu pei veeda nu kude teriyele...nammala attack panna! Yen amma kitte thesis project oru varam hostel le irrupen nu poi soltu vanturuken!," Raisha whined causing Madhu to grimace.

Raju cleared his throat and stared at Raisha with a small smile and peculiar look.

" There's no such thing as pei veedu...Ana namma scope athan...Raisha thanks for giving me the idea..." Raju said causing Raisha to let out a string of curses under her breath and stomped away. Sridhar and Madhu exchanged glances as they snickered watching Raisha's heels sinking in the muddy forest floor. Raju on the other hand furrowed his eyebrows as he saw movement behind the tress and the lights switch on in that plot.

BS's eyes widened as he gasped seeing a guarded compound with high up fences.

" Macha ! Yetho government classifieds place matiri irruku da," BS told Raju who nod his head.

" Naliki partukalam...no fires today BS...yarayum namma inge thaan irrukum nu solli alert panna vendam,"  Raju said sternly when BS said that he wanted to collect firewood.

The forest resembled a dark and dreary maze, a woman hid behind a tall tree, covering her mouth as she felt the sound of footsteps getting louder. Her heart began beating louder as sweat and tears flow down her  blood caked face.