"Shut up! Aisa kuch nhi hai."

(There is nothing like that.)

"Kaisa nhi hai?"

(Like what?)

"Argh! Nyra!"

"Ok fine! Tha kaun ye?"

(Who was he?)

"Bataya tha na tujhe about Naksh Khurana."

(I told you about Naksh Khurana.)

"The one you met at the orphanage?"

Samaira nodded and Nyra made an 'o' face which again turned into a teasing one seeing Samaira smile.

"Oyee hoyee! Aaj toh kuch jyada hi chehak rhi hai."

(You are smiling a lot today.)

Samaira rolled her eyes and sat back on her chair.

"Tang mat kar Nyra. Mai kaam kar rhi thi."

(Don't disturb Nyra. I am working.)

"Haan haan. Waise iska koi chota bhai wai hai kya? Nhi i mean agar tujhe ye pasand hai toh mai iska bhai pasand kar lu na. Ahh! Sorry jaa rhi hu."

(Yes. But does he have a younger brother? I mean if you like him then i should also like his brother. I am leaving.)

She teased and then ran away giggling when Samaira threw a pen at her.

Samaira shook her head at Nyra's antics and mumbled 'Pagal'.

She thought about Naksh but then shook her head.

'Kya soch rhi hai Samaira? Pagal ho gyi hai kya?'

She scolded herself and got back to work.

**************************************

It had been a month since Naksh had been visiting Samaira.

She would now keep her schedule from 12 to 3 free so that she could meet him properly.

He too had somewhat started looking forward to see her.

They would first discuss about the work he was supposed to get done and then they would have lunch together while talking and getting to know each other.

He remembered how she told him about him being her idol once.

"Who's your idol?"

He asked her when they were having lunch.

She smiled and immediately answered.

"CEO of Developers Thrill. Kabhi dekha nhi unhe, naam bhi nhi pata, par jitna suna hai na. I know he is a very hard working and dedicated man. EK baar jo unhone decide kr lia wo achieve krke dikhaya hai. I just wish ek din mai bhi aisa kuch kar saku."

(I have never seen him, don't even know his name but whatever i heard. Once he decides something he achieves it. I just wish i could so something like him.)

Naksh saw how her eyes sparkled as she talked about him without even knowing she was talking about him. He saw a fire in her eyes. A fire to prove herself.

"Aapko pata hai i met his brother once. Mahir Khurana. He is a very sweet man. Bhut saare tips diye unhone aur bhut experiences bhi share kiye."

(You know i met his brother once. He gave us a lot of tips and shared his experience with uz.)

He smiled widely when he heard his brother's name. 

"Ek fun baat batau? Jab wo aaye the na toh he was continously looking at Nyra. You know wo love eyes wala stare. Mai na Nyra ko aaj bhi uss baat ko lekar chidati hu."

(Should i tell you something fun? When he came he was continuously looking at Nyra. I still tease Nyra about him.)

She giggled and Naksh's ears perked up.

"Really?"

She nodded and he smiled mischievously.

'Mazza aayega Mister Mahir!'

He thought about his reaction when he would confront him.

"Lekin fir wo bhi mujhe chidati hai."

(But then she too teases me.)

He saw her pouting as she complained. He smiled at how cute she looked. During the month they had become very comfortable with each other and good friends too. Samaira had started liking him and Naksh had started to feel guilty about his actions but was not ready to accept it.

"Achha! Wo kaise?"

(Really! How?)

"Hume na sab gharwale kehte hai ki because we can't live without each other toh they would marry us in the same house. Toh jab mai usse Mahir ke naam se chidaati hu wo mujhe uske bhai ke naam se chidaati hai."

(Everyone says that we would get married in the same house. So when i tease her with Mahir's name she teases me with his brother's.)

He looked at her amused.

"Really? Lekin tum toh uska naam jaanti bhi nhi ho."

(But you don't even know his name.)

"Haan i mean mera idol toh hai na. Aur pta nhi kyu Nyra ko lagta hai that i like him. I mean i don't even know him. Matlab jaanti hu but waise nhi. You know what i mean right?:"

(Yes i mean he is my idol. And Nyra thinks i like him. I mean i do know him but not like that.)

She said and he nodded amusedly making her bite her lip in embarrasement.

"Waise i too have a younger brother."

He said in a teasing tone and she looked at him wide eyed. He chuckled at her reaction.

"Just kidding."

She smiled and he again said.

"But sach mai i do have a brother."

"Naksh!"

This time both of them laughed.

Naksh smiled as he remembered the scene. He was sitting in his house office and thinking about her. He didn't notice the door being open and Mahir enter in.

"Tune bulaya bhai?"

(You called me bhai?)

Naksh broke out of his dreams and looked at Mahir.

"Haan. Kuch pata chala hai mujhe."

(Yes. I got to know something about you.)
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏

Laters!!😘❤