Epilogue

**************************************

*6 years later*

Arnav and Arohi had been married for the past six years and life was pure bliss.

They did have their fair share of arguments and disagreements but it only made their relationship stronger.

There were times when they got so much stuck in their works that they couldn't get time for each other.

The most important thing that they learnt was that their relationship was more important than their egos.

Today was Sunday and it was their off. The day was only for their family, their kids and them.

Yes! They had two cute little kids.

Arnav still remembered how it happened.

Eight months after their marriage Arohi was feeling a little low from past month.

She had also missed her period the last month.

When she told Arnav he was shocked. They didn't want to create any false hopes and so they decided to get it confirmed from the hospital.

And turned out she was indeed two months pregnant. They looked at each other as they remembered the night when they had an argument about something which led to angry and hard sex.

They had once, just once not used protection.

They were returning back home when Arohi teased her saying.

"Sterile? Kaunsa doctor tha wo? You impregnated me the first chance you got."

(Which doctor was it?)

He chuckled and kissed her hand while his eyes glistened with tears.

Seven months later their son was born. Krishav. He was four years old now. Carbon copy of his mother and a total mumma's boy.

They have a one year daughter, Mishika. She was very naughty and active. Just like her father.

Arohi came to their room in the evening and saw Mishika sleeping peacefully while Arnav patted her lightly.

She went near them and placed a kiss on her small face.

She then held his hand and pulled him up slowly.

He looked at her confused yet a smile playing on his lips.

She kept her hands on his shoulder and his hands involuntarily went to her waist.

"Dance with me?"

Shw whispered making him smile wider.

She kept her head on his shoulder and they swayed lightly.

She looked up at him and he leaned in and placed a quick and passionate kiss on her lips.

She smiled and kept her hand over his heart. He held her hand and smiled.

He twirled her around and kissed her shoulder keeping his head over hers.

The door opened and their son, Krishav came in. He hugged Arohi's legs insisting to be picked up.

Arohi smiled and took him in her arms and he placed his face on her shoulder and his arms around her neck.

Arnav placed a kiss on his head and wrapped his arms around Arohi's waist.

"Papa!"

They heard a low squeal. The daddy's girl was awake and needed her father.

Arnav smiled and picked Mishika up. She was still sleepy and so she immediately hugged his neck and slept on his shoulder as he swayed her.

He held Arohi from one hand while carrying Mishika in the other and they swayed lightly as they patted their kids to sleep.

After laying them down they went to their balcony and closed the door leaving just a bit open.

They settled on their sofa cum bed and got inside the blanket and cuddled into each other.

It was their time. They did not get any time for themselves during the whole day so they used to spend time here when the kids slept.

Arohi was snuggling into him sitting in between his legs when she felt his hand crawl up her back inside her shirt.

He caressed her waist so lightly that she felt shivers down her spine.

She bit her lip to control the moan from escaping when he sucked and kissed her neck.

He cupped her bare breasts and kneaded them while he continued to kiss her neck.

*Mature content ahead*

She turned around and straddled him making him smirk.

She cupped his face and looked into his eyes. Both of them looked at each other seductively.

He round am arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Their lips connected and they kissed each other passionately and hungrily.

Arohi pulled back and removed his shirt. He caressed her waist inside her shirt and started peppering kisses down her neck.

He removed her shirt and kissed his way down from her neck to her breast.

He turned them around and moved down towards her stomach. He placed kisses there and removed her pjyamas and panties.

He licked her wet core and she writhed under him. He removed his pyjamas and entered her making her moan out loud.

He rammed into her and after what felt like eternity they felt their stomachs coil and found their release.

Arnav slumped on her and they panted heavily catching their breaths.

*Mature content over*

Arohi smiled and hugged him keeping her head on his chest.

They lay in each other's arms till midnight and then moved towards the room silently and got in bed with their kids.

Arohi smiled when Krishav immediately snuggled into her and saw Mishika on her father's chest.

She thought about all the things that happened in the past years.

His confession.

Her confession.

His proposal.

Their parents and families' reaction.

Arnav's accident.

Their wedding.

Her pregnancy.

Their son.

Their daughter.

Everything.

She thanked God a million times for everything he has given them.

Arnav looked at Arohi and his kids sleeping peacefully and smiled.

When the doctor had told him the chances of him being sterile he had lost all hopes of a life like this.

He was very thankful for Arohi and their beautiful kids. He couldn't thank lord enough for everything he had today.

He looked at Mishika who was sleeping with drool at the corner of her mouth and his shirt in her tiny fists.

He just prayed for their safety and happiness always.

He afterall was the best planner in all.❤️💕
**************************************
This story too is done.

We will meet soon in the next story.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️