"Aren't you supposed to be at college? with a dorm? Why the fuck you always here?"

"Mama did you just hear Bey cuss?" Solange smirked.

"Beyoncé, watch your mouth."

"I'm sorry." I grabbed Solange by her shirt and dragged her all the way to her room.

"Do you think because you finally hit 18 that you have a ounce of control over me? I will forever be the older sister, you will always be beneath me."

She pinched my hand off of her, mugging me as she fixed her t-shirt. "Bitch get the fuck out of here, Mommy saw that fight video yesterday, she probably down there whooping your girlfriend ass."

I swear Solange kills me. "Did you show her it?"

"noPe." The p popped and I knew she was lying.

"You're literally the worst little sister in the fucking universe." I was just about to walk passed her but then I remembered. "Who the hell has Maylean been on the phone with all the time?"

I asked Solange because I knew her ass knew who it was. Her and May talk way too much for her not too.

She started laughing, "Let me call her!" She reached for the phone but I picked it up before she could.

"Do you not know how badly I've been waiting for a reason to literally break you?" I asked her and she just shrugged.

"You're weak Beyoncé. Weak."

"Just tell me who she be on the phone with."

"I can't say." She tilted her head to the side.

"So you know?" She nodded. "I do know but I can't just be telling her business."

"Oh but you can tell mine to mommy?"

"True!" She smiled, walking out the room.

"Little ass bitch." I mumbled but followed back downstairs.

Onika was smiling at my mom as they talked about giving birth. "Of course it hurts, but when you see your creation, it will all feel worth it."

"My mom told me that when I was younger."

"I met her maybe twice, haven't seen her in a while. How is she?" Mama asked.

Onika and her mom was a completely different story. Her and her mother were so close. Sometimes I feel like I've just ruined Onikas life because I am a big part of why they don't really communicate anymore.

Carol was a lovely women that cared way too much about her kids. She always wanted the best for them. She had 4 kids, Onika, Lauren, Quazir and Quamere.

Two set of twins. Onika and Lauren weren't identical so nobody really cared that they were twins, but Quazir and Quamere looked just alike but were only 15.

Still Onika and her mothers relationship changed since we've turned 21. Carol honestly liked me, until she realized how mentally abusive I was to her daughter.

That one time I put my hands on her, it was like Carol snapped. She wanted me gone, along with Lauren. They both wanted better for Onika and I never realized why until like now.

Although I knew that Carol didn't like me, I never disrespected her to her face. Lauren on the other hand, I have. We were around the same age group so I wouldn't feel as bad if I said something back to her.

Eventually it was all on Onika to end the back and forth between us all but she always told us she doesn't feel comfortable getting in between our nonsense.