I also touched myself while pretending it was Bailey fucking me. But I won't tell you about that.

"Actually, she wanted to meet me today after school for the assignment but I told her I couldn't since I had already things planned with you..." I announce in a toneless voice as students stream past us, heading to their classes.

"I'm sorry! I feel so bad now! I should've told him I had things planned for today!" She clears her throat, releasing a long sigh, before closing her locker and slinging her bag over her shoulder. Suddenly, the first bell rings, signalling that it's time for us to get to class.

"Don't feel bad, okay? I have to go, I still have to stop at my locker...See you at lunch?" I say, flashing her a bright smile and straightening my spine. Reaching over, I give her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Yep! See you later, bestie!" Tillie nods her head in approval before blowing me a kiss and turning on her heels, walking down the corridor that leads to her first class.

Spinning around, I walk down the hall, heading straight toward my locker. I frown when several students pause and give me odd looks when they see me, their whispers rising and growing. After making it to my locker, I punch in my code and jerk it open before yanking out my French textbook.

The sound of lockers and doors, opening and slamming shut echoes through the hallway. I quickly stuff my book into my heavy backpack and slam my locker, bolting for my first class. A startled gasp flies out of my mouth when I crash into a solid body, knocking the air out of my lungs. I hear the mystery person mumbling a curse as I try to gather my thoughts. Slowly, I drag my eyes up and they fall on a boy I've never seen before.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I apologise, my chest rising and falling rapidly.

"You should be more careful." The mystery boy states in a menacing tone that sends chills down my spine. I automatically take a step back as he brushes a lock of black hair off his forehead. His brown eyes narrow on me,  scanning my body and stopping on my bare legs. A lump forms in my throat when he steps forward.

"I-I need to g-go!" My words come out as a shaky whisper as a wave of fear crashes over me, his attention feeling like poison on my skin.

"You're Millie Hart, right? The girl who is partnering with Bailey for a project?" He questions mysteriously, his voice vibrating through me. I flinch at the sound of my name escaping his mouth, the tiny hairs on my neck prickle with fear and my stomach knots. Swallowing thickly, I slowly adjust my uniform mid-thigh skirt.

How does he know that?

Looking left to right, I take in my surroundings, searching for a familiar face in the crowd. Students jostle past us, rushing to their classes and paying no attention to us. Then, I freeze when the second bell rings, signaling that I'm late to my first class.

"I-I'm late! I n-need to go!" I swallow thickly and turn to face him, my eyes colliding with his. Then, he closes the distance between us and blocks my way. He chuckles, his gaze running down my body in a way that burns my skin.

"You wanna go to class? That's so boring. Don't you wanna have some fun with me?" He suggests in a sharp, threatening tone and a shiver courses through me.

"N-No, thank you! I seriously n-need to go." I manage to say as a bead of sweat forms in my forehead. We fall into an uneasy silence and my heart starts pounding in my ears.

"You bitches are all the fucking same in this school." He raises his voice, balling his hands into fists, and I flinch involuntary. Suddenly, he diverts his attention to something behind me and his expression pales instantly, his features twisting in fear. Relief sparks in my chest when I hear the sound of heels clicking loudly on the floor. The creepy student curses under his breath and I breathe out a sigh when he steps back, rubbing his jaw. The atmosphere shifts and I can feel her presence before I have a chance to see her.