He was holding it back now, and the villain in his heart was screaming desperately, and his mind was full of, um, pressing her down on the sofa, such and such thoughts.

    But if he dared, Ruan Ruan would definitely not be able to spare him.

    So the eldest young master held back, looking like a little daughter-in-law who was bullied. Later, I couldn't bear it anymore, so I hugged Xu Linruan and rubbed left and right, like a little wolf dog with only hair, humming and chirping.

    Xu Linruan felt that he was too sticky and wanted to push people away.

    But if he didn't let go, she couldn't break it with that strength.

    Thinking about this kind of thing is not something he can endure and solve. After enduring it, the teenager buried his head in his girlfriend's neck, as if he was a little breathless...

    This kind of inability to go up and down is the most uncomfortable.

    The eldest young master began to think about tricks again, meat tricks!

    He has read a lot of new comics in the past few days, and unlocked a lot of internal postures. He feels that he is quite talented to learn this kind of knowledge, but he wonders if his girlfriend would like to practice with him?

    He was still a little hard to say, "Ruan, Ruan Ruan," his face was hot as if he had a fever, and he tried to drill into her arms, "I... a little uncomfortable, can you do me a favor?"

    Xu Linruan felt this People used her as a pillow, and she was so tall that she forced herself into her arms, and she admired this wave of manipulations.

    However, his body was hot and sticky, so Xu Linruan asked patiently, "What do you want me to do for you?"

    "That's right, this one won't come out." With his head curled up, he squeezed Xu Linruan's shirt tightly, trying to make his voice sound less nervous, "That, five-finger exercise... Have you heard of it?" The

    old driver Xu Linruan shook his head. Expressing that he is a very pure person, "Huh? What kind of exercise is that?"

    Qi Yue's face was also panicked. After all, it was the first time that he could not explain this kind of exercise in detail, so he could only pretend to make gestures. "It's just... a kind of exercise that involves lightly pressing and rubbing your knuckles, um... put your hand in this place first." The

    young master was so nervous that he felt so shameless, but he had reached this point. Well, asking for a face can't solve anything. Obviously embarrassed to the point of exploding, but still pretending to be a serious person, Jun pointed to the position with a red face, "Then, um, just touch it back and forth." The

    old driver understood, but still pretended to be I don't understand, "...Is it enough to touch it?"

    Touch it? Qi Yue was stunned.

    Xu Linruan raised his face, he could see the expression on her face, the thin eyebrows were curved, the eyes were dark, the beauty was seductive but he didn't know it, he knew that this guy was bullying people again.

    The young master is wronged, ooh, this bastard, how can it be all right, he is not a second, this question is unscientific, it is clearly malicious!

    Qi Yue's ears turned even redder. He felt that Xu Linruan must have deliberately bullied him for being thin-skinned and was embarrassed to say it. But at this stage, what face does he need, happiness is king.

    So the young master took the initiative to lean over, and the inexplicable sense of shame made his whole body start to heat, slowly pulling, his eyes unconsciously fell on the hands, slender and soft, the nails were clean and shiny, revealing a faint pink , very different from his.

    He was afraid of getting dirty, because he was wearing a pair of loose pants today, so it was very convenient for him to exercise.

    A thin layer of forehead emerged, and it fell to the floor from the side of the face. Qi Yue felt uncomfortable, and there was a faint red at the end of his eyes. This kind of feeling had never happened before, and he held his arms tightly.

    I don't know how long it took, until Xu Linruan was out of breath. She felt that her/must have turned green, and this guy finally let go, half-deadly resting his chin on her shoulder, pursing his lips and breathing.

    Xu Linruan was a little worried that he would faint.

    But this worry was obviously superfluous, so she looked down at her hand, and there were some marks on the palm.

    Seeing her action, Qi Yue immediately blushed even more, and without thinking, he quickly took a tissue to wipe her palm, carefully, from the fingertips to the palm, very meticulous and gentle.

    After wiping it clean, he couldn't help but secretly glanced at her again, feeling a little disappointed, why he was about to explode in shame, but the guy in front of him was flat and didn't react at all.

    His red face was reflected in his dark jade-like eyes.

    The young master was depressed, so he took her hand and asked, "Don't you have anything to say to me?" He thought that their relationship was so close that she should show more concern for him.

    As a result, the other party pushed back the wet hair on his forehead, pinched his earlobe and said, "You are very capable, Qi Xiaoyue." Then he leaned closer to his ear and asked gently, "Tell me honestly, where did you learn it? The movement technique is so professional, eh?" The

    boy's face instantly turned red.

    I just wanted to dig a hole and bury myself in it.

    What, who is this, let her talk to him for a while, but she didn't let her catch this problem and let it go, a bad woman knows to bully him!