Diagon Alley - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Would I really not be able to get revenge on those traitors without harming the innocent Weasley's in some way! There must be another way!

"But," I snapped my head up again as the Goblin King continued.

Why did he keep doing this!? Does he do it on purpose!?

"You can set aside some money for those particular Weasley's. We can gather the Weasley's here and tell them what's going to happen. We will separate the Weasley's into two groups, the innocent and the ones to be punished. If you ask, we will leave the Weasley house as it is in Author Weasley's name. Will this satisfy you?" The Goblin King asked as I thought about the offer.

I could set aside money for the first year before leaving them to pay for other things themselves, it would give them enough time to save up to pay for the following years. I could also put some money aside for the 'Weasley Wizard Wheezes' when Fred and George open it in the future.

"I would like you to leave the Weasley home and have enough for a year payed for. It will give Arthur enough time to save up to take care of himself and the twins as the oldest two Weasly's were out of the country with their own jobs. The remaining Weasly's have to work to pay back what they took." The Goblin King nodded at my announcement and then looked down as he took out another piece of paper.

"We have another matter to attend to, as you might guess, Dumbledore is an even bigger problem as he has many supporters and much influence over Wizarding Britain. There is not much we can do other than taking back everything, finning him and making it so he can't take anything of importance like heirlooms, money, properties and businesses. We can also absorb his bank account into yours if he can't pay back everything and if he still hasn't paid everything back, any money that comes into his bank account gets put into yours until everything he took is paid back. But other than that, we can't do anything else to him." The Goblin King said as I nodded my head. An idea suddenly hit me after a small moment of silence.

"Is there any… authority's in the Wizarding world?"

I already knew the answer to that but I needed to look clueless as 'I have never been to the Wizarding world before'.

The Goblin King nodded as he smirked slightly in glee.

"Yes, there is a Wizarding authority. They are called Aurors and they work for the Ministry. The best person that can do anything would be Amelia Bones." The Goblin King said as he watched me with evil gleaming eyes and waited for my response

"Can you write down all crimes he has done to me and any that happens in the future or we discover and hold it back?" The Goblin King looked at me intrigued as he nodded his head.

"Yes, of course. Whatever for?" I smirked and had an evil look in my eyes as I replied.

"When his reputation is going down, you or I will send this to Amelia Bones. Is there any popular Newspaper company's?" The Goblin started to smirk an evil, toothy smile as the evil gleam in his eyes grew.

"Yes. You have 75% of the Daily Prophet. It's a Newspaper most Wizards and Witches read. And since you control ¾ of it. You can basically tell them what to write and what to not write. Tough you can't stop some high up orders as you don't control the whole business. But you can for a price." I smirked as the Goblin King said this and nodded my head.

"Yes. I would like to buy the rest of the Daily Prophet and then I'll give them a copy of the list as well when I give another copy to Amelia Bones. I will also need a copy to stay here inside my trust vault." I said as the Goblin King nodded his head.

"Acceptable. We will do these immediately." I nodded and went to say goodbye when the Goblin King continued talking. "But while you're here. I wish to go over a few other things as well. The Daily Prophet. The price to get the rest of that is seven hundred Galleons. Do you wish to continue?" I nodded my head without a second thought as the Goblin King nodded his head and pointed to Griphook, who in turn took out a scroll of parchment and summoned a quill out of thin air and started writing what was said down. I turned back to the Goblin King as he continued talking. "Is there any other businesses that you wish to do the same?" I thought about for a second before nodding my head softly.