"Let me get one," Sin said.

I don't know who he talking to, but it damn sure ain't me.

"Nai, you know you hear me talking to you. Lil ugly."

"No, you got your own food."

"I just wanna taste it. You stingy as hell."

I rolled my eyes and tore a piece off for him. I gotta pay money for this and most of the time he don't even like what I got. He just beg for it to bother me.

He ate and instantly scrunched up his face.

"This is fucking disgusting," he said.

What I say? I knew he was gon' do that.

"Stop begging then."

"You always got a response for something. Just shut yo lil boujee ass up."

They be quick to call me boujee. I'm really not. I'm just not ratchet and I like nice things.

"I really hate talking to you."

"Y'all most definitely gotta get married one day," Meechie said.

"Meechie, shut the hell up," me and Sin said at the same time. That was not intentional.

♕♕♕

"See you later, Bestie," Meechie said as he hugged me.

"See you later, Bestie."

We pulled away from the hug.

"Bye, Fats. Would y'all please stop convincing him that he ate roach shit?"

"We ain't convince him. He did," Marco said.

"Bye, Marco," I said laughing.

Sin just stood there looking at me. He was probably waiting for me to say bye to him.

"Bye, Sin."

"Bye, Nai. I can't get a hug like Meechie?"

"I didn't think you were a hug person."

"I am, so give me a hug."

I went up to him and gave him a hug. I pulled away and when I did, he looked me in my eyes and licked his lips before he smiled and walked away.

I went to my car and got in. That shit had my heart beating so fast. Had my stomach feeling all twisty and shit. That's weird.

I put my car in reverse and backed up, ready to make my way to my salon. I have around 3 clients today and two are lash appointments. One is just a wig install and she'll go first.

♕♕♕

I pulled up to the salon and my client wasn't here yet, so I just straightened up my station a little bit.

She came in and sat in my chair after greeting me and stuff.

I had her wig ready. I made the wig myself. I make a lot of client's wigs.