Fats said down beside me with his head down. He haven't been the same since he ate that sandwich at that party.

The guys have convinced him that he ate roach shit. And now, he just be quiet.

I tried telling him that it wasn't, it probably was though. All we can do is hope he speaks again.

Donte started calling me so I answered.

"Hi, Bitch!"

"Hey, Donny!"

"What you doin'?"

"Nothing. I'm getting food with the guys."

"Oh okay. Call me later."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

He hung up and I sat my phone down on the table. Sin was looking at me, giving me sort of like a mean stare.

He always looks like that though.

"Stop looking at me."

"Girl, I'm grown. I do what I want."

"Then start minding your grown ass business then. You such a grown man but you tryna mind my business and not your own."

"I just asked you why you was acting weird. You're the one who made it such a big deal."

"Actually you are because you've been dragging the shit for a whole fucking week."

"Whatever, Nai."

"Whatever, Sin."

"All y'all do is argue. Y'all should get married or some shit."

"No."

"She just be starting shit."

"Shut the fuck up, please."

"You shut the fuck up."

"Nigga, you shut the fuc-Hi, my name is Bri and I'm going to be your waitress today." The waitress cut me off.

"What drinks can I start you off with?"

We told her the drinks and appetizers we wanted and she walked away.

"Her booty so big," Marco said.

"I know right," Sin said.

I continued to apartment shopping on my phone. I hate having to move so much.

I live in a house now, but I haven't felt all that safe since the incident. I enjoy staying in a house.

It's just gonna take too much time to find and close on another house. I don't even know if my next house will be in L.A. or even in California.

Our drinks and appetizers came out. I got some Spring rolls. Sin got some mozzarella sticks, Meechie got boneless chicken wings, and Fats got the same thing I got.