Soldier: Shit! They did came!

All of the soldiers pointed their guns and began shooting at the Anarchists. Vorda easily formed a wall made out of stone to block off the bullets of the guns. Erick stabbed his sword into the ground and chanted out the words.

Erick: DEFENCEMAN!!!!

Erick transformed into his silver knight armor suit and jumped over the stone wall. The soldiers started shooting at him, but the bullets only bounced off Erick's armor as he landed. He rushed over and sliced three soldiers in half with great speed. Erick trained himself over the quiet course to improve his speed. Now he was a dangerous asset to the team.

Zious ran around the stone wall and extended Javelin. He swung his staff to hit all of the soldiers away easily. Erick jumped over the staff swing to dodge as it collided into the army. Zious increased the range of his staff swings to make a greater impact.

Rua, Vorda, and Ruby broke through the entrance to kill more soldiers inside. Rua broke some of the soldier's necks and punched them through walls. Vorda crushed her opponents with her rocks and Ruby shot down any soldier she saw.

You walked up to the entrance and congratulated Erick and Zious on the job well done, but you felt uncomfortable from how quiet it gotten.

Erick: (YN), don't you think it got a little too quiet?

(YN): I knzzow. Something's not rig-

That's when you weaved to the side and barely dodged an energy shot!

Again.

(YN): I knew it!

Mine and Leone was perched on another rooftop to scope out the invasion.

Mine: THAT'S THREE TIMES NOW! THREE TIMES HE'S DODGED MY SHOT!

Leone: *giggles* Better luck next time.... Or maybe not.

The rest of the team of Night Raid pounced out of nowhere and landed near the entrance. You, Zious, and Erick just stared at the group without fear. You noticed Akame looking at you, so you decided to glare back at her.

Najenda: Switch to plan B, everyone.

Najenda: (YN), you and your team were chosen as targets of Night Raid. Get ready to die.

(YN): ......

The girls of the Anarchists came from the of entrance and joined the group.

Vorda: *smiles* We've just eliminated every single soldier inside, (YN).

(YN): Good.

The whole team of Night Raid clenched their teeth and balled their fists in anger.

Najenda: You bastards! Susanoo, get into position!

Susanoo: Understood.

Susanoo pointed his bladed staff forward to ready himself along with his teammates. You pointed your sword forward to ready yourself along with your teammates.

*******

TATSUMI vs VORDA

MINE vs RUBY

LEONE vs RUA

AKAME vs ERICK

LUBBOCK vs ZIOUS

NAJENDA & SUSANOO vs (YN)

*******

In his Incursio armor, Tatsumi flew over to try attacking you, but Vorda rose up a rocky wall to hit Tatsumi away in the air. Then she flew after him. Vorda formed more huge rocks and threw them at Tatsumi, but he easily swatted them away with his spear.