Ch11

You could feel the blood pouring from the back of your head as you slowly woke up. Everything was nothing but a blur, but soon you caught your good vision again. You found yourself laying on the couch at the hideout, and your teammates were standing over you completely concerned of your health. Zious was holding a pot of warm water, ready to pour it over your face.

(YN): W-what y'all doing?

Everyone: .....

(YN): I'm good....... I'm good.

Zious shot the pot out and threw water on your face anyway, making you spring up from the couch in anger.

Ruby: Oh, he's up now!

(YN): ZIOUS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Zious: Uh-

(YN): I SAID I WAS GOOD!

Zious: I mean, I thought you were still out, because-

(YN): NO, YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT!

Zious: But I already had the water, I...

(YN): IF MY HEAD WASN'T HURTING RIGHT NOW, I WOULD KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT!

(YN): You did that on purpose!

Zious: I really didn't-

(YN): You must've forgotten who I am! I'm (YN) of Raijin-

Rua: Guys, calm down. (YN), are you okay?

(YN): I'm fine, Rua.

You angrily slapped the pot out of Zious' hand. Zious only sucked his teeth in annoyance.

(YN): Vorda, stay here and watch Ruby. Rua, Erick, come with me. We have to search for Night Raid and kill those bastards.

Zious: What do you need me to do?

(YN): ......

(YN): You're out of the Six Anarchists.

Zious: What?

(YN): You're out. You don't do anything. You're not special. You have the weakest weapon here. Erick's Defenceman is better than your Javelin.

Zious: But uh-

(YN): Seriously, you're out. All you have is a metal stick that can stretch. Who can you kill with that-

Your blurry vision came back and you felt woozy again. You clutched the back of your head in pain and had to hold on to the couch.

Rua: He's still not fully conscious. He's halfway out cold.

Zious: Yeah. That means he's delirious. He's not awake yet. Erick, take him out.

Erick: Right.

Erick grabs your shoulder to turn you around. He grabs your collar and punches you in the face. You were sent back and crashed through the kitchen table. You were completely unconscious now.

Zious: Erick, what're you doing?!

Erick: You said take him out.

Zious: That's what I said! I said take him out! Not knock him out!

Erick: I heard you. I know you said take him out. That's what I did.

Zious: I meant take him out of the room!

Erick: Then why didn't you say so?!

Zious: Because I meant what I said, dumbass.

Erick: No you didn't!