five

"Good morning, I'm Lee Moriarty from Beilin Co. We're all here today to witness the beginning of the first Luna Estates in the Philippines." Keene starts off the meeting with his ever-charming smile present on his lips, his greeting is followed with the applause from the people inside the room.

Tumingin si Keene sa akin and motions in my direction, "Of course, in courtesy of Ms. Dilamis."

I look around the room with a bright smile, my eyes lingering on Keene.

My good mood is ruined when, "I'm sorry if this would come off as unprofessional but are you perhaps British? Based on the way you pronounce your words," a question from one of my investors catches everyone's attention.

Hindi ko mapigilan na mapataas ng isang kilay, [ She have the guts to open such question? ]

It seems like hindi rin inakala ni Keene ang biglaang personal na tanong, "Ah, yes, Ms. Aileen. I migrated from the United Kingdom" he kept his answer simple and short, keeping it professional even if he was caught off guard.

[ First name basis sa kanya pero last name sa akin... Wow Keene ]

Napatawa ako ng mahina at tinakpan bibig gamit ang aking kamay, faking a cough once I felt her eyes on me. "Mr. Moriarty, if you could. This is strictly business only right?" I threw back his words at him with a sweet smile.

[ She's not a loss for the company if ever she plans to pull out. ]

Keene nods at me, "I appreciate the concern."

The same smile is still plastered on his lips, "Although, I would like to remind not only you Ms. Dilamis but also to everyone in this room that Beilin Co.'s rules are 'Respect is a must.' and to 'Keep everything professional and work-related.'"

Umiwas agad ako ng tingin kay Keene at tumango sa kanya. Medyo bumaba ako sa seat ko ng maramdaman ko na bahagyang uminit mga pisngi ko.

"Now that's out of the way," Keene clears his throat before hitting the button from the remote.

The meeting continues with Keene explaining the details on what and how the advertisement would look like ranging from billboards, videos, and artists to get for the promotion. All the while making sure of everyone's approval.

Although, the annoying girl doesn't take a hint...

[ Gosh, pinagsabihan ka na. Stop with your so-called advancements, work-related nga eh. ]

Finally, matapos ang halos kalahati na oras, naidaos ni Keene ang presentation with no changes on his plan and keeping it professional even with the suggestive side comments from the girl.

He clicks the button to show the end of the slide and turns to face us, "Again, my name is Lee Moriarty and this marks the first meeting of Luna Estates. Thank you for your time and have a great afternoon!"

Nakipag kamayan ang investors sa akin, congratulating me on the upcoming building along with Keene who gave a wonderful presentation.

Minutes passes by bago unti-unti mawala ang mga tao sa kwarto, pupunta na sana ako sa tabi ni Keene para purihin siya pero may humarang sa harapan ko.

"Ms. Dilamis," simula niya kasama ang malaki na ngiti sa labi niya.

"Mr. Crulin, how can I help you?"

He shakes his head at my question, "Just wondering if we can maybe grab a coffee?"

Bohj Crulin, he's one of the big investors for Luna Estates. A 30 years old Filipino billionaire in the Philippines. From what my secretary told me, he's planning to expand and build a business abroad.