- 17 -

You woke up it was a new day, you updated your socials. With the quote "Life has a new path, you just have to go out and find it."

Ant wasn't there to pick you up in the morning so you texted Noen.

Noen 💯❤️

Hey bitch come pick me up.

ok what happened?

ill explain on the way to school ok

got it ill be there in a min

-------------------------------------------------------

You decided to wear something completely new and different. It was something you used to wear alot just bc it was fun and cool looking but you stopped as people called you "emo" and bullied you recklessly for it.

 It was something you used to wear alot just bc it was fun and cool looking but you stopped as people called you "emo" and bullied you recklessly for it

Thats it you ran outside as you heard Noens car pull in.

N- "Hop in"

Lia- "Were gonna be late slow poke"

N- "No i told chase to stall for us"

Lia-"Cant wait for his big scene story"

N-"what?!"

Lia-"he used to make giant scenes whenever i was late just to buy me time to get there"

N-"sounds kinda awesome, but now to the needed topic"

Lia-"hmm?"

N-"Wtf happened yesterday"

Lia-" i couldnt deal w/ u and Ant bickering so i got chase to skip school with me easy as that"

N-"makes sense, but not what im talking abt i heard your mom called Ant over"

Lia-"who told you that"

N-"Chase."

Lia-"makes sense, yeh she did.. i called him a lying son of a bitch when i woke up to him laying next to me playing with my hair"

You watched Noen closely his smile was still there but his eyes grew narrow like he was about to beat the shit out of Ant for violating my privacy bc my mom told him i needed him.

We were at school now, i walked in. We were 2mins early surprisingly. You could see the devistation on Chases face.

C-"YOU COULDNT OF BEEN A BIT LATER"

Lia-"NO I COULDNT MY MOM WOULD BEAT MY ASS"

C-"Fair dude"

Lia-"wheres Ant? i have to apologize b4 1st period"

C-"already in class sorry."

The first bell rang, you and noen rushed to first period. you still had your bag on you. Not like it really mattered. But it kinda did. Your teacher walked in slamming the door.

"MRS RICHARDS AND MR EUBANKS OFFICE NOW."

You both stood up scared out of your wits. Walking to the office neither of you spoke a word you just looked at each other and walked on. You walked in first and he was right behind you.

Secratary-"Principal"

Walking to the back office you looked through the window. It was Ant's evil step sisters. You couldnt stand them. What are they blaming you for now. You walked in the room Noen took a bit longer but followed right behind you.

P-"Lady and Gent please sit down these nice young ladies have told me some things"

Sophia smirked at me then twirled her hair at the principal. He was dazzed and would do anything for Ant's whole family. Its why you and Ant never got in trouble. He was a golden child and one of the best people you know.

Lia-"Whats this about? its so earlier."

P-"You and thus young man, were caught by these young ladies skipping school last week without any excuses"

N-"Why is that a problem? Its one day out of my whole career"

E-"Yeah right-"

N-"It is Ellie now shut your yap"

P-"If i see you two either goofing off together or skipping school one more time together i will have to give you both detention."

Lia-"Fine, see how much i care. i should have truancy for how many times me and Ant skipped last year."

N-"Oooooo~"

P-"Well that's a different story Anthony was a good kid with a 4.0 everything was balanced. His family knew and everything. I dont believe this young mans parents are around enough for me to even arrange a meeting to make sure he'll keep his grades and everything up"

Sophia looked at Noen and smiled. Ellie scoffed and rolled her eyes. Then both of them left.

P-"This is just a warning. You may leave."

Stupid Smiles // tiktokboysxreaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara