Katsuki looked up at the purring omega. He smiled before dragging his tongue flat across Izuku's nipple, relishing the groan the greenette as he began to suck.

Izuku closed his eyes, humming as the blonde alpha pushed further into the muscles of Izuku's chest. A hand came to brush through the loose curls draping over the omegas forehead.

Izuku followed the feeling of gentle fingers, chasing after when the hand left.

He whined quietly, opening his eyes to look for the other alpha.

He didn't have to look far.

Eijiro leaned over him, kissing his nose before moving down to gently press his own lips against Izuku's.

Eijiro licked at Izuku's lips teasingly before pulling away to kiss at the omegas neck. He traveled downward until he reached Izuku's freckled collar bone.

Izuku tugged lightly at Eijiro's messy braid causing the alphas focus to shift upwards. Izuku began to push the alpha backwards slightly, moving him so his head was even with Katsuki's.

Eijiro looked up at Izuku with confusion, not really knowing what the omega wanted and not wanting to jump to any unwanted conclusions.

Izuku just smiled though, sighing quietly as he laid his head back down in Shoto's lap.

Hesitantly, Eijiro leaned closer to the nipple Katsuki wasn't currently devouring. Eijiro carefully licked the small bud, going near boneless at the taste of milk there.

It was so sweet, but what really sold the alpha was the heavenly moan escaping Izuku's lips. More than likely, Izuku had never had two people drink from him at the same time.

Wanting nothing more than to hear that beautiful sound again, Eijiro finally latched on alongside Katsuki, though no doubt much gentler.

Katsuki began growling possessively at Eijiro's presence beside him, but calmed instantly when Izuku combed a hand through his hair.

Izuku squirmed a bit where his head still laid Shotos lap. Turning his head as he breathing grew heavy, he saw both Hitoshi and Shoto were awake and staring at him.

Before he could say a word though, Izuku's lips were sealed with Hitoshi's own, immediately licking inside the omegas mouth when he gasped at the feeling of Eijiro nibbling slightly on his skin with his pointed teeth.

Bakugo growled again, quieter this time and somehow in a loving tone as he slid a hand up Izuku's waist, holding him gently.

Hitoshi's tongue danced with Izuku's. Izuku couldn't help but keen at the intimacy.

The sound woke Shoto, the last alpha to have been asleep.

The moment Shoto realized what had been happening while he slept, he blushed bright red.

He leaned down to touch his forehead against the back of Hitoshi, just to let him know he was awake but inadvertently bumped the purple alpha closer to Izuku which led to their kiss deepening even further.

Both Shoto and Hitoshi tensed at a sudden spike in both Katsuki's and Eijiro's scents.

Hitoshi gently pulled away from Izuku, kissing the omega's forehead when he tried to follow the alpha. Leaning up, Hitoshi met Shoto's eyes, both of them worried about Kat and Ei.

"They can't be going into rut, can they?" Hitoshi whispered, not wanting Izuku to catch on to what may be happening as quickly.

"One of the definitely is for sure" Shoto responded, running a hand absently through green curls.

They watched carefully as Katsuki finally pulled away from Izuku's tit, lapping at the bud gently - as if to say thank you - before nuzzling into Izuku's shoulder and staying there.

They couldn't tell either way if the blonde alpha was in control or not.

Not long after, Eijiro pulled off of Izuku with a content hum

Usually their rut cycles could be predicted through a pattern since they had no calendar to go by.

Shoto, Hitoshi, then Katsuki and Eijiro.

Shoto and Hitoshi's ruts were always a while in between but Katsuki and Eijiro's were so close together that they would sometimes flip flop.

They never knew what to prepare for the two. It was very concerning to think that this might be the first time they've both gone into rut at the same time.

Neither Shoto or Hitoshi really knew what to do in this situation. It was easier to think about and deal with Hitoshi when he went into rut, even though he inadvertently threw Izuku into heat.

Wait, what if Izuku goes back into heat!?

"Toshi, what if-?" Shoto tried, but was cut off when the purple alpha interrupted.

"I know, but if that happens we'll handle it" Hitoshi assured, knowing exactly what Shoto was thinking. He was thinking about it too.

"Eiji, stop" Izuku giggled, squirming just a bit as Eijiro tickled him before his laugh broke off into a gasp.

"Kacchan, what are you - Ei?" Izuku groaned, feeling as Katsuki began to trail kisses up his neck and Eijiro slowly traveled lower.

"Hey, don't do that," Hitoshi admonished, reaching over to grab a hold over Eijiro's hair to pull him up and away from where he was tugging at the waist of Izuku's pants.

Sharp teeth snapped at Hitoshi, his red eyes dark with lust and bright with anger at being interrupted.

Hitoshi pulled Eijiro forward, coming face to face with the rutting alpha. Eijiro bared his teeth, growling at his packmate in a way to establish dominance, but Hitoshi didn't back down easily as he growled and bared his teeth right back.

Izuku giggled at the sight, knowing that the alphas wouldn't harm each other.

"Izuku, how are you doing?" Shoto asked, doing his best to make sure Katsuki didn't go high enough to reach the omegas scent gland.

" 'm happy" the omega smiled, reaching a hand to grab onto Eijiro's forearm and hang there.

"Izuku, do you know what's happening?" Hitoshi spoke with a growl in voice as he continued to stare down Eijiro.

"Mhmm, Eiji and Kacchan are in pre-rut" Izuku said like it was nothing to worry about, no problem at all.

"Can you answer me as honestly as you can love? Do you feel you might go into heat?" Shoto asked gently.

Izuku shook his head firmly, stopping with his head turned to face the blonde.

"I'm safe. With all of you, very safe" Izuku mumbled.

A harsh knock at the door to the den startled all of them.