8

Prince Seokmin, the sunshine of his kingdom. His positive energy is what everyone loved about him especially one person. His soulmate. He was the best person that Seokmin had ever met. That was until he disappeared and forgot his memories about Shua.

"Minnie." Shua giggled as he walked up to his soulmate. "Hey Shua." Seokmin smiled wrapping his arms around Shua. "How are you feeling?" Seokmin asked moving a piece of Shua's blue hair.

"I'm good, I've been helping the villagers with the animals and food." Shua said as he wrapped his arms around Seokmin's neck, "Oh! Also one of the villagers let me keep a horse!" Seokmin smiled as he saw how excited his boyfriend was.

As Shua continued to tell Seokmin about his day, people started screaming making the couple confused. "What's happening?" Shua asked looking back and seeing buildings being burned down.

"I- I don't know..." Seokmin responded before seeing his personal servant come up to them, "Your highnesses! Kingdom is going under attack!" The servant said before pulling both princes to the palace to where the others were.

Seokmin got his sword and looked at Shua who was spaced out, "Hey baby." Shua looked at his boyfriend, "M- Minnie s- someone's behind y- you." Jisoo said making the other turn but got hit out by a strong power.

"Ughhh..." Seokmin groaned trying to get up but he couldn't as the power pushed him to ground extremely hard. Shua on the other hand started shaking as the person walked up to Shua.

"Such a precious beauty." The male laughed before striking Shua in the stomach. Seokmin's eyes widen before feeling knocked by someone else.

To when he woke up, he couldn't remember who Shua was even when people brought him up to the young prince.

__________________________________

It was the middle of the night when Jisoo had woken up to the same dream playing over and over again. Jeonghan who was beside him shifted before looking at Jisoo with a concerned face.

"The same dream?" Jisoo nodded before sitting up and hugging his knees close to his chest. "Prince Seokmin keeps popping up into my dreams along with that fae that knocked you out."

Jeonghan sat up and noticed Jisoo's hair changing a little, "Since when did your hair start changing colors?" He asking making the other confused.

"My hair is blonde isn't it?" Jisoo asked before getting up from the bed, and looking in the mirror. He slightly gasped as he saw his hair changing from blonde to blue.

The boy looked back at his best friend, "Shua, have you ever had dreams like these?" Jeonghan asked as he was worried for his best friend. The blue haired boy nodded his head, "Even before we got here, these dreams have been happening for three years." Jisoo said as he moved Seungkwan's leg a little.

Jeonghan sighed before thinking back on the events of yesterday. Prince Seokmin had been struck by a power which made him fall and groan as it had hit his stomach. When the lights turned back on, Seokmin was taken to the medical room to make sure that the power hadn't done so much damage against him.

Fortunately, nothing had happen to him other than being unconscious for a couple of hours. Jisoo on the other hand had been spaced out a lot as if he was thinking so much about something. "Shua don't think too much on it...okay?" Jisoo sighed and nodded before laying back down on the bed he shared with Seungkwan and Jeonghan.

When morning hit, Seokmin was fully recovered and so far no one has mentioned about the events that happened yesterday. "When did Shua's hair turn blue?" Jihoon asked confused as he looked at his friend.

"Last night." Jisoo mumbled before sitting next to Jeonghan. "Why do you look familiar even though we've never met?" Jun asked placing a hand on his chin and thinking.

Jisoo raised a brow, "Enough with the conversation, my father is coming soon to talk about yesterday." Seungcheol said making everyone quiet real quick.

As breakfast was being handed out, the king of kingdom adore walked in and looked at the princes then at the others. "Father." Seungcheol greeted him.

As the king looked around, he eyes had landed on Jisoo who was talking with Jeonghan. "Shua?" The blue hair boy looked up at the king in confusion. "I'm sorry what?" Jisoo asked
while looking at princes who were also confused.

"How did you know my nickname?" Jisoo asked once more after looking back at the king. "I'm sorry...it's just you looked like this sweet boy who would help the villagers with animals or food." Jisoo nodded slowly before remembering the dream he had.

The king then sat down at the center of the table. "Explain to me what happened last night." The king said as he looked at the boys who stayed quiet.

"Well we didn't know about the fae entering the palace, only Jisoo did." The king raised a brow, "And who is Jisoo?" He asked looking at the seven boys. The blue haired boy raised his hand, "Me, your majesty." Jisoo quietly mumbled looking at the food instead. The king looked at Jisoo and called over a servant.

"May I ask you a question?" Jisoo nodded and looked up from his plate. "Do you have these dreams of any of the princes?" The king asked which made all the princes look at the king in confusion.

Jisoo bit his lip as he hesitated to answer, "I have." Jisoo told him before looking at Jeonghan who was worried for him. "Can you tell us about more of these dreams?" The king asked placing his hands under his chin.

"Well...I have this one dream where a boy named Shua is with Prince Seokmin, and they were talking about Shua's day but as they did the kingdom was under attacked."

The king nodded before seeing the servant come back with portrait. "Does the boy look like this?" He turned the portrait around showing everyone. Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows. The boy in the portrait looked exactly like him.

"He looks like you." Seungkwan gasped as he looked a little closely. "What was Shua's full name?" Jeonghan asked as he placed his silverware down. "His surname was unknown to us since prince Seokmin is the only who knows, but his name was Joshua." The king explained to them.

"But how will I remember anything? I don't even know my soulmate anymore." The king looked at Seokmin and chuckled a little, "You'll remember soon enough." He said while side glancing at Jisoo who was playing with his food.

When breakfast was over, the king told all the boys to follow him to a room. "Who's room was this?" Jun asked looking around when he entered the room.

"His name was Hannie, and lord this child brought so much happiness to Seungcheol." The king said as he noticed a small note on the table. When he grabbed the note he handed it to Seungcheol.

The prince of adore looked at his father before reading the note.

To anyone who sees this...
My power has been fading for the past couple of days, I haven't mentioned it to anyone because I don't really see it much as a problem. Though mine and Cheollie's power are the same I cannot control mine...Mother and Father never taught me how to control my power and I don't want to bother Cheollie for help...

Seungcheol put the letter down before looking at his father. "Hannie was smartest person along with another boy." The king then faced Jisoo who was looking at the room.

As he looked, Jisoo looked at his best friend. "You good?" Jeonghan asked him. "I'm fine just still tired from last night." Jeonghan nodded before noticing his friends stare.

"He's good." Jeonghan mouthed to them, and they nodded. "Anyways, I need go to my meeting." The king said before walking off and leaving the boys in the room.

But when he did, Jisoo had fallen to the floor as he fainted.

~Tbc~