6

Prince Vernon walked to Seungkwan's room, before seeing a letter come up to him.

Vernon took the note, and read it "Hm, Seungcheol has one of his friends." Vernon then walked to Seungkwan's room, and seeing him looking out the window.

"Seungkwan." Seungkwan turned around, and looked at Vernon.

"Oh um hello." Seungkwan smiled "I have some news for you." Seungkwan looked at him "Do you have a friend named Jeonghan?"

Seungkwan nodded "Well he's at one of the kingdoms, and tomorrow I'll be bringing you over there." Seungkwan smiled and nodded "Thank you."

Vernon looked at Seungkwan 'He looks familiar.' Vernon thought to himself, before smiling "Would you like to join me for breakfast?"

Seungkwan nodded, and followed Vernon to the dining hall.

The next day came by, and Minghao was excited that he gets to meet Jeonghan again.

Jun noticed Minghao's happiness "You seem happy." Minghao nodded "I'm just really excited that I get to see my friends again." Jun chuckled.

Jun then walked Minghao to the horse "Do you know how to ride one?" Minghao shook his head.

Jun helped Minghao onto the horse then got up behind him.

Minghao blushed a little, but smiled as Jun started walking the horse "Wow." Minghao giggled a bit.

As they started on the journey, Minghao looked around the beautiful place.

"How long is the journey?" Minghao asked, as he leaned back a little "Well here to kingdom Adore it's a little of two hours." Minghao nodded.

As they traveled for an hour Minghao always looked around "Jun." Jun hummed as he looked ahead.

"Did fae's always have two powers?" Jun shook his head "No, my soulmate had the power of telekinesis, but he disappeared." Minghao nodded, and looked ahead.

"Minghao." Minghao looked at Jun "Once I get off the horse use these reins to tell the horse to run faster." Minghao nodded, and Jun got off.

"Go." Minghao used the reins to signal the horse, and the horse started running faster.

Jun felt an evil aura around him, meaning that someone is watching them.

Jun had looked around, every fae doesn't have two powers, but they do have wings that can disappear if you don't need them in your way.

Once Jun flew around to check who was following them, he noticed a certain dark evil force.

This made Jun blink so much, mostly because he started remembering something he wished he didn't.

Fighting against the evil magic was hard Jun, but he managed especially with his power levitation.

Picking up with his power making it easier for him "I wouldn't do that if I were Prince Junhui." The evil fae laughed.

Jun looked at the evil fae "And why is that?" Jun asked, before seeing something fly to his soulmate who immediately fell.

"Baobei!" Jun yelled, but saw him starting to disappear.

Jun looked back, before trying to fight the evil, but couldn't since they knocked him out real quick along with the others.

He also slowly started forgetting who was his soulmate.

Once Jun came back into reality, he immediately started flying towards Minghao, and sighed in relief when Minghao was safe.

"He looked familiar in my flashback." Jun mumbled before shaking his head, and looking back to see if an evil was following them.

Once they were good, Jun sat behind Minghao again "What the fuck how did you?" Jun laughed a little, and looked at Minghao.

"Wings, fae's have wings." Minghao giggled.

After another hour passed they had made it to kingdom adore.

Prince Seungcheol was standing outside the castle waiting for them.

Jun got off the horse, and helped Minghao off "Cheol." Jun smiled, and Seungcheol smiled back.

"Jun, and you are?" Seungcheol looked Minghao "Xu Minghao." Seungcheol nodded then thought of something "You go by The8 correct?" Minghao nodded.

"Jeonghan-ssi is inside." Minghao nodded, and bowed before going inside.

Jun looked at Seungcheol "Something wrong?" Seungcheol asked, and Jun sighed "I feel like I know who Minghao is, but I do not remember." Seungcheol sighed.

"I thought of the same thing about Jeonghan." Seungcheol told him.

Jun then looked around "Is anyone else getting here?" Jun asked "Yeah the others, apparently Jeonghan's friends were all in different kingdoms."

Jun nodded "Did you feel an evil aura around you?" Jun asked unexpectedly making Seungcheol raise a brow.

Before Jun could explain Seokmin and the others had arrived "Jeez you all arrived at the same time." Seungcheol mumbled.

Seungcheol then let the others inside, and smiled at Jeonghan "Jeonghan-ssi, your other friends." Jeonghan smiled, and they went over to him.

Seungcheol then looked at the other princes "Did something happen?" Seokmin nodded.

Seungcheol looked back at Jeonghan and his friends "Jeonghan we'll be in my father's office for a little bit." Jeonghan nodded.

Once they got to the office, "So what happened?" Seungcheol asked as everyone got situated "Seungcheol we don't think we're safe anymore." Mingyu told him.

"Is it the evil aura?" Jun asked, and they nodded.

Seungcheol sighed "That dark fae is back aren't they?" They all nodded.

Soon Seungcheol had use his fire power, and created a message to send to his father.

After Seungcheol finished he looked at them "How bad was it?" Seokmin looked at Seungcheol "It was anything they did more something we remember, that we can't really remember."

Jun looked at them "Soulmate?" They nodded "But it was like my soulmate died in front of me, and then disappeared." Seungcheol thought of what they had said.

Seungcheol raised a brow "What?" Seungcheol was confused.

Before anyone could answer there was a knock on the door "Come in." Seungcheol told them, and saw Jisoo sticking his head in.

"Um s-something happened." The princes looked at Jisoo in confusion "What happened?" Seokmin asked the frightened Jisoo.

"Someone c-came in, and k-knocked out J-Jeonghan." They all got out, and Seokmin came close to Jisoo.

"Hey breathe in and out for me." Jisoo started doing that, but was still shaking a little.

Seokmin held Jisoo's hands, and smooth them his thumb.

Meanwhile with the others they saw Jeonghan on the ground knocked out.

"What happened?" Seungcheol asked them going to close to Jeonghan "We honestly don't know, Hannie was going really pale, and then was knocked out."

"But Jisoo apparently saw someone, but we didn't." Seungcheol then felt Jeonghan's pulse, and sighed in relief that he was still breathing.

Seungkwan looked at Jeonghan "Is he going to be okay?" Seungkwan asked scared for his friend.

"He's fine Seungkwan-ssi, I just don't know when's going to wake up." Seungcheol then picked up Jeonghan.

"Soonyoung and Seokmin." They both looked at Seungcheol is seriousness "Soonyoung protect the kingdom with ice, and Seokmin use your illusion power to trick the evil spirits." They nodded.

Soon they both left the castle.

"Vernon once they're done, teleport those to the other kingdoms to protect them." Vernon nodded, went to follow them.

~Tbc~