"Bao Jun, when would Xinyi be here?" Bao Jun heard his uncle ask making him sigh.

*******************************

The time for the inspection took longer than expected which made everyone relax. Shu Chun was still dressed in her cute white crop top and jeans skirt while Xinyi was dressed in simple jeans trousers, baggy white T-shirt and a black cap. Her backpack had already been packed and kept under her bed which meant she was all set to go. Since the female staffs weren't here yet, they had decided to lie down.

Nevertheless, Xinyi's mind just couldn't be at ease as she gazed at through the window. The car Bao Jun had sent had arrived since but yet she couldn't go down which made her restless. Glancing at her watch, Xinyi sighed turning to lay on her back as she gazed at the ceiling.

"Xinyi, what will you do? They aren't here yet." Shu Chun asked.

" There isn't much I can do. I have to wait." Xinyi said sighing once more.

" I have an idea." Shu Chun said smiling.

Few minutes later, Shu Chun screamed from the top of her lungs filling the entire dorm. Within seconds, everyone arrived gathering around as they gazed on. Some girls stood over Xinyi trying to rescue her.

"What's wrong?" Liena asked arriving at the scene.

" Someone tried to kill herself. They are trying to rescue her." One of the girls said.

" Rescue her? Here? Take her to the hospital!" Liena said screaming as she passed to enter inside.

"My name is Guo Guiying. My parents are doctors. I can handle it. If we don't give her immediate care before taking her to the hospital, she might die on the way." The girl said.

" Guo Guiying?" Liena said staring at the skinny black haired girl before turning to her friend who whispered

"Guo Guiying. She's a girl on our team."

Xinyi shut her eyes as tight as possible while trying to make it look natural. Hopefully Shu Chun's plan works or there will be complications. Everyone watched Guo Guiying as she attempted to save Xinyi. After a while, the paramedics and staffs arrived making everyone gave way.

"What exactly happened?" One of the paramedics asked.

" Actually it's nothing serious. She might have drank something poisonous. Luckily the poison was slow in acting. I made a small cut by her throat. Her blood pressure might drop so please watch out. Also, I think she might have been taking medicines before so please make sure to find out before proceeding to give her anything. My best guess is that it might have been something for PTSD." Guo Guiying said looking down.

" Are you a doctor?" The guy from the paramedic asked as he jotted down everything Guiying was saying while they took Xinyi away.

"No. My parents are doctors." Guiying said shyly.

" Please follow us to the hospital." He said leaving with Guiying following her.

*******************************

"What?!" Bao Jun asked standing up as he glanced at his uncle and Aunty.

He had tried his best to distract them and luckily, it looked like his uncle was also helping him. Things were smoothing themselves out until he got the call. He knew he couldn't shout or his Aunt might find out everything therefore he kept his expression neutral.

"I will be there immediately." Bao Jun said leaving immediately.

"Hey! Where are you going? Where is Xinyi?" Xinyi's mother asked screaming on the top of her lungs as Bao Jun left the house.

Rushing quickly to his car, Bao Jun got in waiting for the driver to start the car before responding.

"Is she okay? How is she doing?" Bao Jun asked feeling anxious after hearing about what happened to Xinyi.

"It was a fake." Bao Jun heard the doctor say on the other side of the phone.

"Fake?" Bao Jun asked.

"Yes. A fake. Apparently, your cousin used this whole stunt as an excuse to leave the dorm before the inspection started." Bao Jun heard the doctor say making him close his eyes.

"Is she safe?" Bao Jun asked not caring about the stunt she pulled at that moment.

"Yes." The doctor said.

"Keep her there. Make sure she doesn't leave. I'm coming." Bao Jun said.

*******************************

The glass doors of the hospital opened and four strange looking guys entered wearing masks. Today was the day they all hated but had no choice but to accept. The day for medical check-up and drug test. The hospital had been built only for their idols but over the years, they accepted other people in order not to make things suspicious to the press.

"They are here." Liuxian said moving his eyes suspiciously as he referred to the group of people chatting while holding their cameras.

"Don't act suspicious. Just move ahead casually." Jianhong said while dragging Mochi who was trying to escape out of the hospital.

"Senior!" Mochi said glancing at Jianhong.

"Don't they ever sleep?" Liuxian asked as they walked by successfully without being noticed.

"It's because someone decided to post our private schedule online years ago." Jianhong said while glancing at Randy.

"But u told them to change it. They refused." Randy said with his hands up.

Jianhong shook his head turning his gaze from Randy when he noticed reporters were gathered in front of the ICU.

"What are they doing there?" Randy asked as they stopped.

" Did something happen? Mochi, check your Weibo." Liuxian said watching as Mochi brought out his phone.

"I will go and ask. You guys wait here." Jianhong said.