Go down-part6

Doona 

This bitch is really getting on my nerves. No matter how nice I act, well try to act, he always has something to make me loose it and try to say things I'll regret the second after. It's always the same. He goes out in the morning, comes in the afternoon, eats lunch with me, asking the same question "With whom do I work?", going to his office and sometimes not even asking but have sex. I really don't know. 

The good thing is that he lets me move around the house and doesn't keep me locked in my room. 

From my observations there are cameras everywhere. There are two cameras in the kitchen, not leaving any space without having eyes. There are cameras in the hall, on the leaving room, table room, guests room, garden, his office, shortly everywhere. The cameras can be seen from the guardians and him in his office. The maids always live after he comes from work or wherever he does. They have their "house" where they live all together, even the person that takes care of the garden. 

The fact that he allowed me movie around and caught me of guard because I though he would keep me lock or something and thought that it would be easier to get out but he left after my tail Daniel.

This dude never leaves my side. Every time I make a move I'll have his eyes on me. I tried seducing him and he got hard as fuck but didn't give himself in. 

And for that I got punished because Lorenzo saw what happened on the camera. He teased me, fingering me, playing with my clit and didn't let me cum, I couldn't even touch myself . He released himself doing it between my thighs. It was hella hot doing that but the worst thing is that I couldn't cum. 

And again there it was Daniel. 

"Dude can we talk about something. I'm bored."

"And what do you wanna talk?"

"Sex"

"Girl you really are not in your right mind. How can you talk about sex with everyone?"

"Ohh come on don't act like a nice boy. You act like a vanilla but I'm 100% sure you are worst then me and Lorenzo."

"And why do you think so?"

"Dude, I caught you in 4K?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I saw you watching porn, like 2 days."

"You did what?"

"You should really watch the door and I suggest headphones the other time."

"Thank you."

"No problem. So can we continue?"

"Mio Dio, fine"

"So what types of girls do you like?"

"I like those who have a small waist so I can control easily. Big butts to slap them easily. Big boobs, uhmm they look really good. Long hair to garb them . And good pussy the one that stay tight when you slid in even though you works them up in the beginning and even after fucking them for hours, it still knows how to garb you good."

Knew it. This dude is really kinky. And the girl that he descried is the same as me. That's a thing that I can use. 

"And you? what do you like for a boy to have for you to have sex?"

"I know you may have heard about me and me fucking with others but that's not true at all. I've fucked just De Luca and Russo's son. I don't know why I'm known for fucking with everyone. But what I like its easy. Big dick energy, big dick, stamina, dominance and if its possible"-with my hand acting like I'm adding sault-"A good face with sharp features and a great fucking body and an age gap if is possible"-I say as I roll my eyes in pleasure.