Chapter XXXI

Yeji's POV

"Hi. Im' late?" Nayeon unnie said while walking out the car.

"Nah unnie. You just arrived on time."

Yuna approaches my car after checking her car.

"Holyshit. This is awesome Yeji." Yuna said.

Nayeon walked to me and gave me fist bump.

"Sorry I stopped at convenience to get you this." She throws me a paper bag and i hurriedly open the bag.

Gummy bears.

"Thanks unnie. I really need this."

Nayeon unnie smiled back to me. I hugged her and hurriedly opened the bag of gummy bears and get enough for the race. I gave some to Yuna and she hurriedly open and eat one.

"Goodluck and get your girl." Nayeon said to me tapping my shoulders as I walked to my car while opening the gummy bear.

"Thanks unnie."

Nayeon walked to Momo unnie and kissed her forehead and I'm so shocked that Momo unnie kissed her back on the lips. Sana and Mina jsut laughed at them.

"Hey J-line! We need to talk about it later what I saw!" I shouted at them and they just stick their tongue out to me. 

Lisa unnie , Yuna and I get inside our car. I opened my window and checked my sisters. 

The host gave us the GPS and install the race map in our car system.

"Wow those hyper cars are cool."

"Who's the owner."

"Mafia's daughter."

"Damn they rich are they."

"They are loaded."

"I bet they doing illegal."

"YEJI! SHOULD I PUNCH THESE IDIOTS FOR YOU?" Seulgi unnie and I just laughed at her.

"I don't mind !" I shouted at her then I saw at the my mirror Seulgi thrash talking someone while chase them away.

"Cowards." Seulgi unnie added.

"Yah Seulgi stop!" Jisoo unnie said.

I laughed at the two bickering at each other but I was interrupted by Mina unnie passing an earpiece to me. I fix it to my ear and gave Mina unnie thumbs up and she walk out.

"Yeji, Yuna and Lisa do you hear me?" said Nayeon unnie at the speaker.

"Yes."

"I'll guide you through these speakers. You can talk each other here."

"Daebak. Thank you Nayeon unnie. " Lisa unnie said.

"Nayeon unnie! Tell Mina unnie to call Ryeong." I said.

"Okay ?"

" Please take care of the J-line, please." 

"Of course Yejiji."

Please line up your cars because we are starting in 30 seconds! - Sunmi unnie

Lisa unnie goes in front behind her is Yuna and I'm on the last line. On the other group, Kai is in front, behind him is Soobin and lastly Beomgyu is on my side. I fix my rear mirror and side mirrors.

"Get ready to lose Lisa!" Kai shouted.

"Go to hell Kai!"

"Beomgyu. After this race, stay away from Ryujin or else." 

"Better  win the race first Yeji. "

Team who first finished the race will be the winner! Get ready!

The other groups started pumping their car.  

A girl stands at the center raising a flag and preparing for the count down. A Ducati goes off with a cameraman behind the rider. Then the girl raise two flags.

"Are you guys ready?" Lisa unnie asked.

"Get ready. We need to win this race." Lisa unnie said on the earpiece.

"YES!"

"Let's get our girls!"

The girl in front of us waved the flag up high signalling us that the race will be starting.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Go!"

The flag was put down and everyone drives like a mad man.

------

Author's Note:

Hi it's been a while.

How are you guys?

Sorry for the wait I'm busy as always and i'm kinda sick but I'm recovering now!

Anyways!

Here's your update!

Goodnight.

- Aki