Ch.12 back on the road.

Y/n. I realy need a horse, all this walking is making my legs sore.

Y/n compleaned to no one, he was walking douwn a dirt road, trees on poth sides of the path.

Y/n. I still want to feal my legs for at least another 10 years... more would be nice too.

Y/n. geting a horse is for a nother time.

Y/n walks in silence for some time while nothing is happening.

Geting bored Y/n desided to look around and listen to his seroundings hoping that that will rid him of his bordom.

Burds were singing all around him, the wind blowing through the trees making the leafs rushel and the branches creak and if Y/n listens cerfully he could here a stream of water.

It was.... peacefull.

???. HEEEEEEEEELP.

Y/n. *Sigh*gess i am not gona injoy the peace and quiet.

Y/n started speeding up his pase and headed towards the comotion.

In the distence Y/n sees a traiding wagon, around said wagon there were 8 people.

2 of the 8 were on the ground, there legs and arm's were bounded together with rope.

???. HELP, HE--

One of the 2 bounded man cals out for help only to het a dagger put agenst his throat by one of the 6 bandits.

Bandit1. Shut your mouth faty.

The bandit says harshly.

Bandit1. Or i will cut out your tongue and feed it to your friend over there, and after that i will cut your throat, GOT IT!

He threatens the bigger man who nodded, he was shaking in fear and even started to cry a little.

The rest of the group laugh seeing him break douwn into tears.

The other bound man was strugeling trying to get out of his bonds, getting the bandits attentoin

Bandit1. AND IF YOU DONT STOP STRUGELING I WILL LIGHT YOU ON FIRE!!!

The smaller man stoped strugeling, sending a hatefull glare at the bandit.

Y/n at this moment slowed douwn and started to walk towards the bandits.

The heavy foot steps of Y/n armored boots alurted the bandits, the group turned to look in the derecktion of the noise.

Bandit4. Look at this Boys another free hit.

Bandit6. he surtenly has some coin on him.

Bandit3. How can you tell?

Bandit6. Just look at his armor that is some good qualety, that means it costed him a heafty amount of coin.

Bandit3. So he has a bag full of money?

Bandit6. Probebly not but we can sell that armor.

The 3 bandits keep going on like this for a good minute.

Bandit1. Shut it boys.

The furst bandit stood up from his kniling position and walked away from the 2 hosteges and took his place at the front of the group.

Y/n mind. He is the leader?

Y/n stops a good distense away from the group and looked at the leader.

He has short dark brouwn hair and dark green eyes with a mean looking scar over his left eye.

The rest of his face was coverd by a red bandana.

Y/n mind. Yup, he is the leader alright.

The leader of the bandits is wearing leather armore that looks like its made from multiple differen'd animal skins and then stitched together.