Ch. 10 The task

Y/n woke up from his sleep.

Y/n mind. O yea, i forgot i was here, welp better get up and get some food.

Y/n stood up from his bed and grabs the gear he took off last night and equipes it once more.

He then walked towards the door and opens it, while walking through the door and into the hall Y/n had one QWESTION pop up in his mind.

Y/n mind. Where the fuck was Leone, from what i remember the is the slut i-i mean the rapey one of the group.... THAT IS EVEN WORSE.... why cant i come up with a family friendly name for her carecter.

Y/n mind. She has scared the living shit out of Tatsumi by geting in his bed at nicht, my Qwestion is why has she not done that to me?

Y/n mind. Yea no lets hope that will not happen to me.

With that conclusion of his thoughts and hopes Y/n enters the kitchen and dining room seeing Akame eating or in her words "teasting" the food while Tastumi is cooking.

Y/n mind. Akame reminds me of Raj from hell's Kitchen right now.

Y/n. Good morning you two.

Tatsumi and Akame look at you.

Tatsumi. Good morning Y/n

He says with a smile.

Akame. Morning.

Akame says while eating and beaing cute at the same time, how? Well i have no idea.

Y/n walks towards a chair and sits douwn, Tatsumi walkt over with a plate with.... chicken wings?

Y/n mind. Better not Qwestion it.

Y/n. Thanks my dude

Grabing a wing Y/n started eating, inbetwean baits Y/n askt Tatsumi how his training was going knowing the anwser already.

Tatsumi. Well all i have been doing is siting here pealing potato's and cook... AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT HESE THE DO WITH ASSASINS TRAINING!!!

Y/n. Sounds like you are doing The karate kid training  to me.

Tatsumi. The what?

Y/n mind. HEY DUM DUM BRAIN THIS ISEND OUR WORLD!

Y/n. Nothing... anyways that sucks man but you will be happy that you did it non the less.

Tatsumi. I doud it.

Tatsumi looks douwn at the ground doudting my words.

Y/n. Hey Tatsumi can i get second's?

Snaping back into the present he looks up at Y/n.

Tatsumi. Heh?

Y/n. Tatsumi i want second's.

Y/n said with a cold comanding tone that has no room for disobediants, Tatsumi begins to sweat and kwickly runs over to make you a seconde plate with chicken wings.

Akame was slowly noding her head in aprovol and respect.

While Y/n and Akame were slowly noding at echother and Tatsumi making more food for his master and mistris
Mine walkt's in and sees Tatsumi working in the kitchen.

Mine. HA! Look at that, the noob is right where he belongs, the kitchen.

Tatsumi stoped what he was doing and looked up towards Mine with a angered exprescion.

Tatsumi. Well i would do somthing els if i was beaing traind how to be a assasin.

He shot back at Mine.