Chapter 15 - First Mission?

Start from the beginning

I wasn't ready for the questions. Not yet. I wasn't even ready when Leandro saw them.

The only person that has ever seen my scars was a camilla but I guess now Leandro.

The hallway was empty and I knew everyone was still at the gym so i should be fine. Reaching my door i swing it open, to find Elio sitting on my bed on his phone.

What is with this family and hanging out in my room.

For fucks sake.

Elio doesn't even acknowledge my presence which i'm thankful for as I just head straight to the bathroom, locking the door to have a shower.

——

Coming straight out of the bathroom, now in matching grey sweats I see Elio still on my bed in his own little world.

Weirdo.

When we arrived here, well when we were kidnapped and brought here, the wardrobes were already filled with all different types clothes for us and oh my... i think i may have spent a good 5 hours just fan-girling and trying on every single piece.

Like, i found leather pants. LEATHER PANTS.

Um, excuse me have i been wearing those 24/7? yes.

It's safe to say that there my new obsession...

I clear my throat, making myself known to the dumbass who's oblivious. He lifts his head up looking me in the eye glaring at me. "Nat! You made me die." he says while groaning, shaking me his screen. Angry birds.

How is this man- boy meant to be Second in Command. He's literally playing Angry Birds.

"Why are you here?" I ask beating straight around the bush to get to the point.

"Adria and I are fighting and she's taken over our room." He replies.

He is literally a child.

"Get out." I say kicking him out.

"What?! Where am i meant to go?" he whines, blocking the door from me closing it on his face.

"Go hang out with Andy boy." I tease, raising my voice so Leandro can hear.

"I HEARD THAT NATALIA!" Leandro yells from down the hall.

I smirk, pushing Elio the rest of the way out and shutting the door.

Finally. I sigh looking at the time on my phone. I still have about ten minutes until meeting up with Dad. So, I decide to chill and play angry birds.

What? It's fun.

——

I knock a couple times, before opening the door.

"Ah, Natalia! Good your on time. I was just explaining your mission with Leandro. He'll be coming with you." My dad says as soon as I enter the room.

Oh for fucks sake. Literally anyone, anyone at all and my Father picks the cocky, mouth-watering man to do it with me.

Shouldn't he still be mad at him, i mena he did threaten his dick this morning.

I look over to Leandro to see him smirking right at me. I roll my eyes and flip him off.

dumb fucker.

I jump onto the couch making myself comfy, kicking Elio and Matteo in the process.

Wait. When did they get here.

Scanning the rest of the room, I also see Adria sitting in the chair next to my dad, sending daggers at Elio.

Oh shit. They're fighting, fighting.

My dad coughs, making Adria's and Elio's attention back on him saving his dear son from the woman across the room.

Oh I am so finding out what happened later.

"Anyways, as i was saying Leandro and Natalia will be leading it but the rest of you will still have your own role." My dad says reading off of a sheet of paper in-front of him.

Looking up at us, taking his glasses off he begins to explain. "So Natalia, what I was saying to the others before you came in was that there is an American, Jacob Robertson, who has some information who can help us track and find out what exactly it is that the Americans want with you." He says all while looking directly at me.

"Wait, so this Jacob guy, what do you want us to do with him?" I ask slightly confused.

"Well, I want you to... um- distract him I guess. Bring him somewhere private, Leandro will meet you up and together you can bring him in. You will be in a club so you will have to dress for the occasion. I'm sure Adria can help." I smirk now knowing what exactly I have to do.

It's time to seduce a bitch.

Looking over at Leandro, this time i see his jaw tightly clenched and his fist balled at his sides.

Woah, what's up his ass?

"You all will wear ear pieces, Adria and Matteo will be back up incase and Elio will give you directions on the building from in the car." My father finishes.

This is going to be a lot more fun then i thought.

Americans watch your ass.

—————

LITERAL QUEEN. im now too excited to stop writing so there might be another chapter in a couple hours. SO KEEP A LOOK OUT.

i thought i was gonna make this a long chapter but it really wasn't, but i promise the next one will. Well, hopefully see y'all soon, and if not well see you next time.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THX FOR READING.

-lils xo

NOT EDITED

NOT EDITED.