DON'T TELL ANYONE... PROMISE?

Harry’s POV…

Lilly got out of my room and walked down the stairs. I went out of my room and yelled if she would like food or drink she said no. I closed the door and jumped on my bed.

“I…am the…luckiest man… on earth” I said to myself out of breathe.

“What’s going on up there Haz?” Lilly yelled.

“Erm nothing why do you ask?” I yelled back.

“Oh nothing I just thought I heard a loud bang or something” she yelled.

“Erm nope it was nothing” I yelled in reply.

I ran down stairs and wrapped my arm around Lilly’s shoulders.

“what did you do up there? Have a party?” I chuckled.

“No I wasn’t” I said happy.

“ok well I will get changed” I nodded and she headed upstairs.

After we got to bed I slept like a baby.

*Next Morning*

I woke up holding onto something… meh probably a pillow.

“Harry you up?” I heard Lilly’s voice. I sat up and saw that it was Lilly that I was holding; I smiled and lay back down.

“Yeah I am, what’s up?” she turned to face me.

“Hmmm oh nothing.”

“What happened last night? I don’t remember you coming in here” she giggled.

“No I had a night mare and ran to you” I smiled at how cute she is.

“Well I will protect you… I promise” I whispered, she smiled and kissed my nose.

“Thanks Harry”

“No problem love” she giggled when I said ‘love’. “You know for the time that we were friends I never called you ‘love’ until now” she laughed.

“yeah, I remember you went out with Sophie and you never called her ‘love’.” I nodded as in ‘yeah I remember’.

“Well it could mean that I love you?” she nodded and kissed my nose.

“Could be, I mean we were friends for ages” what if I did love her? Would that change our relationship?

“Yeah maybe” I got out of bed and went to the kitchen.

“mmm what’s that smell?” Lilly said sniffing the air.

“You should know” he eyes widened.

“What scrambled eggs?” I nodded her eyes grew bigger. “Yummy, I have missed your cooking”

“Really? Well I am here to your rescue with my wonderful cooking” she giggled and sat down at the table.

“Thanks Harry” she said while I placed the plate in front of her.

“No problem love” she smiled and dug into her food. “Oh before I forget Lou is coming over to see me and stuff” she nodded.

“And would you like me to leave when he comes?” I nodded slightly.

“Well not straight away we can do something and then you might have to leave” she nodded.

“Well I guess I must go home sometime” I laughed and hugged her.

“I’m going to have a shower, don’t come in” she laughed and I went into to bath room.

I hoped into the shower and ran the water I did my usual routine and got out. I wrapped a blue towel around my lower region and walked into my room. My eyes widened when I saw Lilly standing there naked she quickly got the bed covers and hid herself in that.

“Erm oh God this is awkward” I said not knowing what to say or do.

She shooed me out and ten seconds later she was dressed in the clothes that she wore yesterday. I quickly walked in front of me and down the stairs. I got changed in my room and went down stairs.

“Harry you saw nothing”

“well I saw a few things but ‘nothing wasn’t one of them” she crossed her arms and the grin on my face dropped.

“Harry that was the most embarrassing thing of my life” she yelled.

“Sorry but it’s not like I planned on seeing you  naked” I yelled back.

“Well you could have knocked” she rebutted.

“It’s my room I don’t have to knock” she paused for a moment.

“Harry please don’t tell anyone that was really embarrassing” I nodded and hugged her.

“I promise love” she smiled and kissed my nose.

“Thanks cupcake”

“No problem, now what shall we do while we wait for Lou?” she shrugged and almost on time we heard the door bell. “I’ll get it it’s probably Lou” she nodded and stayed seated.

“Hey mate” Lou said hugging me.

“Hey Lou come in I want to show you my girlfriend” I said with a massive smile.

“Oh God is she another blonde?” I shook my head.

“And here she is”

“so where is she all I see is Lilly” I laughed.

“Lilly is my girlfriend as of yesterday” Lou smiled and sat next to Lilly.

“So he hasn’t tried anything has he?”

“No Lou I’ve known Haz long enough to know he wouldn’t” I kissed her cheek.

“Thank you Lil” she smiled.

“No problem”

“Lilly sorry but it is time” she nodded and kissed my forehead.

“Ok, see you later Haz and you too Lou” we both waved a good bye and we started talking.

“So did you meet any new friends?” I nodded.

“Yup and they are much cooler than you” he smirked.

“Haha your lying”

“How do you know?”

“Cause no one can be as cool as me”

“Yeah you have a point” he smiled

“So did you actually meet some people?” I nodded

“Ok so there was Liam, Zayn umm and I think Niall but he kept saying Nialler so I don’t know”

“Right, so where do they live?” I thought for a second.

“I think they said somewhere in Cheshire, but Niall is from Ireland but soon moved here”

“Oh ok so we might see them around I guess” I nodded.

“I also met this girl but she was far to clingy and so I dumped her” I said randomly.

“right. Just going to tell you this now. If you dare hurt Lilly’s heart I will hurt your man hood” he said viciously.

“yes sir. But I wasn’t going to dare brake up with her unless things don’t work out or if we just drift away” I said in all honesty.

 “Ok now that’s sorted. When are you two going on a date?” I smiled.

“Well I was hoping you’d help me with that” he smiled just as big.

“Really?” I nodded…

i know this book is getting lame but it will most likely get more interesting so please keep reading.

and cause i am a needy cow i would like to have 20 more reads and 7 more votes. thank you.

um so i hope you enjoyed :)

~Kate~