MY LIL...CUPCAKE?

“Erm what do you mean Lil?” Harry said with confusion.

“Ok Harry, I like you more than a friend as well. I didn’t want to tell you this cause… well it might’ve ruined our friend ship” I lowered my head so he couldn’t see my face full of embracement.

He lifted up my head and leaned in until our heads were touching. “Lil you could never ruin our friendship, ok” he said in a whisper, I closed my eyes and leaned in I stopped and opened my eyes to see Harry lounging in his seat like a Bogan.

“Harry you idiot I was about to kiss nothing” he laughed and grabbed my face and planted the most amazing kiss. Once we pulled apart I was breathless. “wow, was not expecting that” he laughed again.

“Does that mean to say I am a good kisser?” he said with a wink.

“No” his face dropped into a frown. “more like a great kisser” he laughed which made me giggle.

“Well you weren’t too bad yourself little missy” he said poking my nose.

“ok well erm what shall we do now?” I asked trying to draw my attention from Harry.

“Well the only thing I am thinking of is… hmm how should I put this” I was really confussed by now.

“Erm what?” Harry smiled.

“let me show you” he came around my side and took my hand. “Lilly would you please be my girlfriend?” I giggled and nodded like a mad woman.

“Yes you idiot” he smiled and kissed me before dragging me out side.

“Ok now we are a couple you can stop calling me an idiot” I blushed the colour of a rose.

“fine but if I accidently say it, it’s only because it’s true” he nodded and he started walking.

“are you coming?” Harry yelled out to me.

“But I don’t want to be clingy” he stopped.

“Oh come here, when we were friends you were never clingy, so why do you think you will be now?” he had a fair point. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t know it could happen” he smiled and we intertwined our hands.

“so where do you wanna go Lillypad?” I giggled at the nickname.

“Ha I like the new nickname mophead” He laughed at his.

“You’ll have to try harder on my nickname love”

“You know Harry I’d prefer it if you called me ‘love’ more often I like it” he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Sure thing”

“ thanks cupcake?” I asked questionably.

“yeah I think I like that one” I smiled with pride.

“ok good” I said snuggling into his chest.

“so where to go?” I widened my eyes.

“you know the fair’s on” I looked up to meet his eyes, they were going to pop out of his head any time soon.

“Do we have to? You know I hate rollercoasters” exactly.

“Oh yeah I forgot, damn I really wanted to go” I said acting sad.

“oh fine” I jumped up and down with joy and kissed his cheek. I grabbed his hand and dragged him the  front gates.

“Two people” the lady stamped our hands and I paid. “Yay! Come on Harry” I turned around to see Harry walking slowly checking everything out.

“Yeah, yeah I’m coming.” Once he finally caught up to me we went on the first ride.

“ok Harry you sit next to me ok?” he nodded, once we were seated the ride started, Harry was trying to act ‘manly’ which wasn’t working out to well.

Once we got off we were staggering to the next ride. Once we went on nearly every ride we went to grab some food and sat down.

“Wasn’t that fun?” I asked still fun of energy”

“mhm whatever you say love” he said lifeless.

“ok come on let’s leave” we got up an made our way out.

“Hey Lil, did you wanna stay at my place? We can catch up on things.” I nodded.

We eventually got to his pace and we flopped on the loung.

“That was fun” he nodded and we went up stairs. “Harry I need some PJ’s I won’t be a sec” I was about to go out of his room when he handed me some of his oversized PJ’s. “Thanks Harry” I slipped them on and went back down to the loung.

“Did you want anything to eat Lil?” Harry yelled from upstairs.

“No thanks Harry I will be fine” I yelled back.

“What about something the drink?” he yelled again.

“No thanks cupcake” I yelled in reply…

hiya, i thought i might update today cause yeah i thought it might be time to.

please vote and comment don't be shy i love hearing what you say.

so i hope you enjoyed <3

~Kate~