Seymour sits quietly among the crowd, he was trying to relax a little bit, but then something hits him in the back of the head. It didn't hurt, but he did feel annoyed. He looks behind him and sees a crumpled up piece of paper.

He opens the paper and sees what's written inside.

'Plant fucker.' It read. Suddenly he's hit with a another piece of paper. He looks up and sees three guys in seats above him, smirking and ready to throw another ball at him until a gruff voice stops them.

"Is there a fucking problem?" The guys and Seymour look up to see Orin and he's shooting a very menacing glare.

"N-No." one of the boys say.

"I should fucking hope not or I'm throwing all three of you on the gym floor so your heads crack open." He growls and the three quickly start to move to some different seats.

Orin makes his way down to Seymour and hands him a hot dog wrapped in wax paper, ketchup packets and a can soda.

"Thank you." The younger boy says quietly.

"I'll see you after the game." Orin says and starts going to the gym exit for the last time.

It was almost three hours into the game and Seymour was showing little interest, he mainly only paid attention to Orin.

Seymour wouldn't admit it out loud, but Orin looked almost sexy while playing. His hair was a little messed up, he was sweaty and his arms looked well toned.

Right now Orin is going to the water cooler and getting a drink. As he drinks from the paper cup he sees Seymour staring and he takes a moment to smirk and wink at him. Seymour feels his cheeks heat up a bit.

Is Orin really flirting with him at the moment? No, he can't be. Seymour knows that nobody would want to flirt or like the school's plant freak.

In one more hour the game was finally over. The school's team won and Seymour was waiting by the school's entrance for Orin.

Soon he sees him coming, he was back in his jeans, T-shirt and leather jacket. "Come on there's a celebration party at Audrey's house."

"Are you even invited?"

"No, but I'm still going." He takes off Seymour's glasses again and puts them in his front pocket "And you're going with me." He grabs Seymour's wrist and starts to lead him out the School.

~~~~~~~~~~

When they made it to Audrey's, tons of cars were parked outside near her house. Seymour and Orin get off the bike and the senior puts the glasses back on Seymour's face.

"Ever been to a party like this?" Seymour shook his head, making Orin snort a little. "Why am I not surprised?" The front door was already open and some kids were sitting by the steps, smoking joints and drinking beers.

They pass by them and go inside. Music was playing and it was loud. People were dancing, drinking, smoking and making out. "Orin I'm not sure if I wanna be here right now."

"And why not?"

"Well for one there's drugs here." Orin rolls his eyes. "You need to loosen up plant freak. I know just what you need." Orin wraps his arm around Seymour's shoulder and gets him to the kitchen.

In there they see Audrey, talking to one of her friends and holding a red solo cup.  She glares a little when she sees Orin. "What are you doing here? I don't remember inviting you."

"You don't invite most people to your parties Audrey."

"Fine. But what are you doing with Seymour, Orin if you're forcing him to do something-"

"Take it easy, I'm not going do no harm to plan- I mean Seymour. We're just hanging out, right man?"

Audrey looks at him suspiciously and then looks at Seymour. "Seymour are you okay? If you wanna go home, I can drive you."

"It's okay. I-I'm Fine."

"See? Told you." Orin leads Seymour to the kitchen table where's there's six packs of beers and two bags of weed with rolling paper. "Perfect." He gets one sheet of paper and bag of weed.

He rolls up a decent size joint and gives it to Seymour. "Orin-"

"Just try it."

Seymour sighs and puts it in his mouth. Orin reaches into his pocket and takes out a lighter, then lights the joint for Seymour. "Inhale then blow."

Seymour does, but he ends up coughing. Orin chuckles a little, making the small boy blush from embarrassment. "Look just try again."

Seymour does and inhales a bit slower, then he blows out a cloud of smoke. He feels a little bit more relaxed. "Feels good right? It's probably not as good as the weed I get, but this will have to do."

Orin rolls up a joint for himself and starts to smoke it. He then blows some smoke into Seymour's face, making his glasses fog up. "Hey." The boy says with an annoyed tone, Orin just laughs and pulls Seymour close.

"Yep you definitely need to loosen up plant boy."