𝐈𝐕. 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, Eleanor finally got relieved by the fact that they're safe.

But it doesn't change the fact about Caius. It's still there, the feeling of betrayal.

"Ah, our dear.. Alice. We're glad you could join us here.." Aro said, in a fake happiness with a force smile.

"I have evidence that the child brings no risk to us." Alice justified.

Aro let her walk towards him, reaching out his hands for her while Jasper was in the grasp of Demetri and Felix. Much to Jaspers dismay.

Alice touched his hands and Aro began to see the vision she had. He spaced out to a different reality.

They're in the battle field of snow, they were facing their enemy, the Cullens.

There stood Eleanor. Having her outburst, her eyes colored of red bloody eyes than her orange one. And her hair turning black as black mists surrounds them.

Her face was pointed at the non other, Athenodora. Her expression was full of anger and hate. While Athenodora was full of evil, pure evil. Masked by her fake innocence.

The Cullens came protecting Renéesme and trying to calm the intimidating outburst of Eleanor.

"Calm down Eleanor." Carlisle instructed.

Eleanor was quiet staring deeply into Athenodora eyes. As Athenodora eyes was full of mockery.

"Eleanor." Eleazar called out for her name.

With one last glance at Athenodora and The Volturi, she walked back beside Carlisle. You can see the hate and her killing thoughts without even touching her.

It was all there, the murder, hate, despised, everything.

As Aro finally returned to reality. He quickly glanced at Eleanor, seeing her in a pure blank face.

She knows it. She saw what he saw.

There's nothing much more to do other than to let her be. After a few seconds two figures we're seen.

"They're my witness-." Alice was cutted by Caius, who regained his pride and authority.

"We have enough witnesses!" he complained.

The two witnesses began talking about what they are and who created them.

Eleanor began walking back to the Cullens house. And Caius soon noticed that after a few minutes passed.

He came running towards her. Hearing yells and protests from behind.

As soon as he catches up with Her, he grabbed her hands, turning her back around to face him.

"What?" she said.

He stopped for a good 10 seconds to regain his posture. And he said, "I'm sorry."

Eleanor then turned around facing him completely, her head titled asking for a reason why.

He sighed, "I'm sorry that I didn't told you.. And that.. I'm courting you while still married."

"Hm.. Is that it?" she asks, with her sadistic face.

Eleanor began talking since he wouldn't. She left every bit of emotion in her that was eating her alive, the pain and the betrayal.

"I don't think a simple sorry can fix it." she said, dimly.

Caius face looks down from shame. Ashamed from what he has done. And it pains to see her face it in this way.

"It's better that we stay as nothing." She saids, earning a wide eyes from Caius.

"No, no, no, no, no." He held her arms and said, "I know I've messed up. But, please. Don't leave me Mi amore."

Eleanor stood there. With nothing, no pity or anything. Just nothing.

He then kneeled down in front of her, holding her hands in his. Letting out a sob and said, "I'm sorry for what I've done. I've been foolish, I know. But, please. Don't leave me. You can yell at me and anything, just don't leave me."

Eleanor was taken aback from what he said. She found genuine in his words. But, no. She isn't that easy to forgive someone. Would she forgive him?

"Stand up, your acting like a fool. You have a wife, go to her." she said, making him stand on his feet but failed.

So, he hugged her by the waist while kneeling in front of her. Not letting her go, as if he'll lose her in a blink of an eye.

"Ti amo Eleanor. Non lasciarmi!" he yelled.

That's when everyone gathered around the shadows of the trees around them, shocked seeing the ruthless king bowed before her.

They listened carefully to their conversation, still remained quiet.

"Te Amo my ass. I don't even know what your saying!" She lied, but it is only a half lie.

Sulpicia and Didyme teached her about the common sentences in Italian. Such as Te Amo. That means
I love you.

The Volturi ladies, Jane, Sulpicia and Didyme face-palmed themselves. She really won't give up.

"This is one of the reasons why their mated to each other." Sulpicia whispered, earning stares from other covens.

"Stop it, your ruining the moment." Didyme said, nudging her by the stomach while Jane sends glares from the coven who stared at her.

"A couple full of pride and stubbornness.." Aro said.

"The perfect couple they are indeed." Marcus continues, his face looking in entertainment and interests of the scene unfolding before them.

While Athenodora stood there in disgust from the scene. As she was about to yell a protest, Aro cutted her, "Talk and I'll have your tongue cut out from that horrible mouth of yours."

Athenodora remained silent, shocked moreover. This is the first time Aro has said such words to her nor ever talked to her.

Would Eleanor forgive Caius? Or will it remain with bitterness of nothing?

Love can be shown in foolish ways