𝐕𝐈. 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢, a member of the Denali Coven. A 'vegetarian' coven that lives in Alaska.

Irina has traveled to Italy to report a newborn 'Immortal child'. A new member of the Olympic Coven.

She walks in with nervousness and hate inside her dead veins. She has despite Bella Swan for killing her Mate, Laurent.

"What do we owe you the visit, Irina Denali?"Aro asked, his hands claps against each other.

" I've come to report. "She gulped," A threat. There is a Immortal child living on Washington."

The three kings eyes has grown wide. That's where they step up. They won't let anyone other than them be more powerful as they am.

And, as the kings of vampires, it is their duty for their kinds to live in piece.

They've quickly planned for an upcoming war. An Immortal child cannot be killed so easily as normal vampires.

With a single tantrum, a whole village can be killed. Many have feared them for so many lives has been lost from that traumatic moment.

As the kings have readied a plan for war, they didn't notice that the family they are having war with will be also the family of their brothers mate.

...

Flowers have been touched by snow as winter passes by, trees covered in cristal white snow and the cold wind dancing around Washington.

The loving holiday season, Christmas, is enjoyed by many. Kids and adults have spent their time inside with a delicious hot chocolate in their hands or outside in the cold snow, making snowmans and snow angels. Celebrating the month of Christmas with their families and friends or lovers.

In the Swan residents, Charlie is celebrating their Christmas with his two loving daughters and his granddaughter, Renéesme, with Jacob.

Jacob, the one kid he saw grew from being a child to a teenager that is a wolf..

Charlie knew he was a wolf when Jacob came in the woods with him. Showing him his wolf form.

Though Charlie was shocked at what he saw, he still sees the young boy as who he was, whether he is a wolf or not.

They all we're having a great time with each other's company, together with their love ones. But, Eleanor was still missing her Beau-Caius- dearly, though they're still at their courting stage. She has grown fond of the ruthless King.

"Merry Christmas!" Her father shouted.

Earning a chuckle from his daughters.
As a adorable giggle escaped his granddaughter's mouth made his heart spark in a grandfather way.

It was a lovely night, giving gifts, drinking hot chocolates, telling stories and spending time with each other.

But, as for Bella. Her mind was stuck on a edge about the upcoming war that has been told. The 'what if' thoughts we're troubling her mind.

As Bella and Renéesme, with Jacob, has gone to the Cullens house the next day. Leaving Eleanor for some time on her own, walking around Seattle, living her normal human life.

But, that soon ended when she was driving on her car on the slipper frozen road. She was driving to the Cullens house to celebrate with them. But then, a deer came out of the dark green trees running in front of her car as she drives.

When she saw the deer she immediately tried to curve the wheels, trying to avoid the deer for getting hit by her car. It worked, but it costs her life to save that running deer.

Her car hits the tall thick green tree, the glass of the car shattered, her head hitting the front window as it breaks.

Small pieces of glass we're thrown into her skin. Her head was now bleeding in pain. She screamed a painful yell. Crying in deep pain.

That's when the Cullens arrived, Carlisle, Alice, Edward and Bella came. Seeing it was too late to save her.

Alice saw the vision of her accident, but their vampire speed wasn't enough.

Bella stood there in shock, wanting to cry but loud sobs only came out. Edward reached for his wife to pull her in an embrace, holding her tightly as she lost her only sister and his new friend.

Carlisle rushed to the broken car, taking Eleanor out of the car and placing her on the solid ground.

He tried doing what he can to save a human, but her heart already failed her as she was taken out of the car.

Her pulse was no longer heard and her breathing slowed.

They had no choice but to turn her as one of them, to live a life being a supernatural person who sucks blood and be dead for the rest of their life.

Bella wanted to stop him but she didn't want to lose her sister, her daughters godmother, the person who guided her to the right path, her first ever bestfriend and the person who understands her since the beginning.

Eleanor Swan was no longer known as a human anymore, she's now turned to something she least expected herself to be.

She can no longer feel or do what a human has took for granted. To Eat food without tasting it as dirt, to let tears flow down her cheeks, to have a beating heart, to have the ability to give birth to a child and to live without being dead.

December 26, 2006 the day of a cold
Tuesday, the day of her death as a human being. And the day when her life as a vampire begins.

Accidents happen for a reason