𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬, and so as wolves, Jacobs kinds. It did took a while to make Sam join the battle. But, all the convincing paid off.

Eleazar knew that Bella has the ability of a shield. That's why Edward can't hear her thoughts. And for how she was exceptional with the other vampires she had met.

By the thought of those vampires, Eleanor began to review her memories back in Volterra.

The beautiful garden, the bright sun gleam out of her windows, her new friends, the paintings on the halls, Everything. She never forgets a single detail of her stay back in Italy.

She kept thinking about Caius. The question 'if' filled her mind and thoughts. What if he didn't like her now? What if he'll never be the same because of it? What if it breaks something they have? What if...

All those questions kept her distracted from here and there, her only motivation to fight on the battle was her goddaughter.

She's now her responsibility. And she became precious to her, for she no longer can conceive. The same reason why Rosalie treasured Renéesme.

"What about her?" Someone asked, making Eleanor come back to reality.

She turned her head upwards to who the voice was from. It was Garrett.

Garrett is Kate's mate. Well, not yet at the moment. But it was pretty obvious by how they flirt with each other. Even in the most painful way.

"What about who?" Emmet asked.

"Eleanor." Garrett answered, tilting his head towards Eleazar. The vampire that knows ones ability.

"What about me?" Eleanor asked, glancing at Garrett in confusion.

"What's her ability Eleazar?" Garrett asked the man who has a blank expression plastered on his face.

Eleanor and Eleazar was said that they we're like twins rather than Bella and Eleanor.

Since they both have that blank expression, the same dark colored hair and that intimidating stare. And, they grew quite fond of each other. As if they really are twins.

"Why not find out yourselves." Eleazar groaned in annoyance.

"But, it's your ability to sense them?"
Emmet stated, earning a glare from Eleazar.

Eleazar sighed and looked at Eleanor. His eyesbrows raised upwards, stating that he was in shock of whatever he saw.

Eleanor then raised her eyebrows also but in a confused expression.

"Is there something wrong with me or something?"  Eleanor asked, her arms crossed around her chest.

Eleazar, then smiled. He shooked his head, reassuring there's nothing wrong. And said, "I believe my dear Eleanor here has the ability of Mimicry."

Everyone was shocked. The only sound that can be heard was the birds chirping.

"The power of Mimicry, to mimic others powers by a single touch." Carlisle stated, amazed.

"I'm a copy cat now?" Eleanor said, having the same intimidating blank face.

Soon, the sun began to go down, revealing the beautiful white moon.

The others made their way to the living room or the guests room.

Emmet began chatting Garrett with Rosalie by his side and Kate by Garrett's. Carlisle and Emse were in the kitchen, Bella and Edward were by the piano with Renéesme. Jacob returned back to his house, much to his dismay. And then, Eleanor was left with Eleazar, Tanya and Carmen.

They talked about the beauty of Alaska. How they were 'vegetarians' like the Cullens.

"I don't know why you guys are called 'Vegetarian', like you guys feed on animal blood." Eleanor said, her arms crossed around her chest and her head laying lazily on the couch, staring at the white ceiling.

Tanya chuckled, following Carmen and Eleazar.

"It's complicated to explain, but similar to humans." Eleazar responds.

They talked and talked, not caring about the sun that is soon rising up.

They talked to the point where they gave insults to one another, well.. Mostly just Tanya and Eleazar. As much as how Eleazar can be quiet and intimidating, he also can pull off insults at his coven.

Eleanor laughed at the sight of their conversation, it feels like home when she's around them. Happy, truthful even if it becomes an insult and mostly comfortable to be around.

...

Caius sat on his throne in Volterra, his palm on his jaw. He was getting more and more annoyed of waiting for the battle to start. His pride rises and his eagerness to kill a Cullen member made it more difficult to wait.

He hated the Cullens for many reasons, the reason of them feeding on animals and going around humans. But, he also was around a human nearly a few months ago.

What could be the difference of the Cullens with a human and him mated to one?

His pride and impatience has made him distracted. Well, at least to the point where he never called or messaged her again.

In fact, he absolutely forgot about her. His mind never came to his usual thoughts such as, Is she okay? Is she safe in Washington? Did someone hurt her? Is she having any troubles or problems? Have she eaten? Did she sleep well?

Those caring thoughts of her were gone and lost. Lost into his own abyss.
Never oncee it has came across his mind.. Well, for now.

On his brother, Marcus, point of view. He noticed how he can no longer see him on his phone. Or his usual expressions of thinking of her. Nor, when he came to him for advice.

Aro, also noticed it. He became weary of his brother becoming more and more ruthless than before. He was nervous if he will or will not divorce the vampire woman. And the fact, that Caius is still with the vampire while courting Eleanor..

Aro adored Eleanor ever since Marcus told him about her. He was like a sister to him or more of a daughter figure, and as how Sulpicia and Didyme loved her.

Aro came to a conclusion that Caius will become the usual love blind vampire he is.

What if it all repeat again from the beginning of hatred..

Love is blind