" It's okay," she hugged his arm and rubbed it. "Arya'va pathi yosikhatha."

~~~

Earlier Maraan got a call saying Arya
wanted to him and Shivya. He hesitated alot for it. When Shivya asked him what it was he told about Arya. Shivya thought about it and they both left.

They were sitting in the waiting room for him, Maraan held her shoulders protectively. Arya came and his head was hung low.

" Evalo sorry sonnalum pathathu but sorry." He felt really guilty. Though deep down when he started hating Maraan he knew that it didn't make sense but him wanting to make his father proud ruled his brain that caused these unnecessary consequences.

Maraan just looked at him. He lost his only family because of the man in front of him and now he is saying sorry? His love can't walk because of him and now he is saying sorry?

"Sorry Maraan. Ne Enna nenikara na theriyum aahna with thvara Enna sollanum na ennakhu theriyallah." He looked at Shivya and the wheel chair " sorry," he hung his head low.

~~~~

"Theriyala ma. Let's focus on us."  Arya sounded genuine. But the things he lost outweigh his sorry.

~~~

“Maraan’ey ennakha nadukanum,” he hesitated but nodded later. Shivya can slowly walk with the help of a person. There are sometimes when she slips but Maraan is always there for her rescue.

He stood up and lent his hand. She held it and slowly got up with his help. Maraan held both her palms tightly. She took slow steps while he stepped backward for every forward step. They walked for  few minutes.

“oooh,” both smiled.

Shivya slowly kept her right bare  foot on his ,then her left foot and wounded her hands around his neck. He held her waist. “Ennakha ippadi irukka romba pudhichee irukku,” she said and inched closer and  buried his face in the crook of her neck. “Maraan’ey nambala’kku innu konja nerathil kalyanam,” she sounded nervous.

Shivya was very excited but also very nervous. She is stepping into a new phase of life- new things, new responsibilities.  A part of this could be because of those wedding blues.
Maraan pulled back “Ennaku excited’ah thaan irukku,but bayam’um irukku,” Shivya smiled. She thought it was for her as well. Knowing that he was in the same state somehow comforted. He carresed her cheek “paravalla. We are in this together. We’ll be the way you are, ennakaaga maaranum’nu onnum illa. Paathukhalam,” saying he kissed her forehead. Shivya smiled widely, “only 3 hours more Mr.Soon-to be –husband,” Maraan nodded and sid “yes Miss.Soon-to-be-Wife.”

~~~

Maraan was sitting in front of the holy fire doing what the priest instructed him to do. “Ponnu aluchuthuvaangi,’’ as soon as the the priest said he looked at the direction waiting for her. His heart rate rose as he saw her.

Pugazh, Rishi and Sathya made a stool that was friendly for her, decorated in flowers.

Shivya was nervous and didn’t know how she was going to walk. She can walk but didn’t trust her legs as the wedding making her feel wobbly. The brother duo sensed this and made this plan. Maraan stood up and went near her.

She was draped in a silk kanchipuram red saree, her hair plaited ,the bindi in between her eyebrows, jewels and with minimal make up. She looked ethereal. He thanked the gods for bringing her into his life. He carried her while she squealed and giggled. The whole hall hooted for them.

He slowly placed her on the ground and sat next to her holding her. They were praying.As soon as the preist said gettimelam Maraan looked at her eyes, that were brimmed with tears. She blinked and he tied the knots around her neck. They both looked at eachother and he kissed her forehead.

~~~

They were taking pictures, Maraan stood frozen looking at the people who came. Shivya nudged him. The elderly woman and man looked at him “Maraan eppadi irukka?” Maraan’s eyes had tears. Shivya then realised they must be one of his relatives. “Sorry pa. un mela thappu illa, antha time’la enna pannarathunu theriyala,” the woman broke down.
Maraan remembered being helpless.

He looked at Shivya.

She knew it won’t be easy but she blinked.

“Paravaala…”

“Latchu, ne appadi thaanae koopuduva,” he broke into chuckle with tears reminiscing old times.

“Alazgha irukkara ma. Rendu perum nalla irungha,” they blessed the couple.

~~

Maraan held her hand and kissed her hand. “Maraan’ey enghayaavathu polam’ah,” he looked around, guests were still there,and saw her with her cheeky smile. He joined with her. He carried her and walked down the stage.

“Enga da poreengha,” Rishi and Pugazh voiced out “Appidiye summa,” Shivya replied and Maraan walked faster.

Everyone were happy for them.

It’s hard to find such love,but when you find never give up on it. Maraan never belived in any light in his life but he was given all the love. Shivya did not only come but also she gave him a family.

That is all he just wished for.

The bond they have is pure magic.

And they lived happily ever after.

                            -the end-

Heyyyooo guyss!

So it's the end.

Thank you so much for all the comments and votes. I hope I kept the story interesting for you all.

This is my first time writing a story and never expected this much of love. I'm so grateful. Thank you Soo much🥺🤧💗

Do comment how the story was.
Pls ignore typos and errors.

It's a fictional story. Complete imagination.

Stay Safe✨✨✨✨

Adiossss👋🏼