"I am watching you"

Shivya and Maaran both decided to confess soon.

The poppers broke their trance and Shivya looked at the screen behind her that disaplayed  ‘The Idol’ which  contestants get when the judges feel that they have performed exceptionally well.For Shivya, it was a hatrick.

“Omg, it’s a hatrick for Shivya,” announced the host. The crowd cheered her name.

Maaran was looking at her proudly.
“I would love to thank my well wishers,” Shivya said looking at Maaran. “ It is all because of you.” Maaran smiled at her knowingly and blinked his eyes. She got down and walked towards him. She definitely wanted to hug him and she was going to do that.

Maaran’s eyes did not leave her. His phone rang. He didn’t bother about it but it kept ringing so he answered.

“Hello Mr.Maaran Kumar,” came from the otherside. Maaran’s jaw clenched and he fisted his fingers. The voice he never wanted to hear and the person he wanted to destroy.  Maaran kept quiet. He thought no point in talking to him so decided to end the call but the next thing he said made him freeze.

“Shivya Krish. Brilliant and beautiful. Ennama paadura. Enna love’ah,” he smirked. “Dei,” Maaran was cut off by him “ Avallukku onnuna bayuma’oh  sir’ku? ” he asked. “Paaru ava angha irukkaalana.”

Maaran quickly turned his head. He couldn’t find her. He went looking for her among the crowd. He scanned everywhere but couldn’t  find her.

Fear took over him. 

“Shivya Shivya,” he kept shouting. He felt like he lost a part of him. He just realized his love and wasn’t ready to loose her at all. He will never be ready to loose her.

He managed to go out from the crowd. He kept looking and went to the entrance area. He felt a tap on the shoulder. He turned to see Shivya.

His life came back. He hugged her without any warning asking her “enga ma ponna?”

Shivya was stunned when he hugged. She wanted to hug him after her performance. She was on cloud nine.

But she sensed his breathing. She was confused when he asked her where she was. “Maaran’ey. Enna solreenga. Yaaro vanthu neengha entrance’la irukareengha, angha neengha thaan vara sonneengha'nu sonnangha.” Maraan rested his hands on her waist and parted the hug and looked at her. He  was confused. Then his mind clicked-Arya.

He hugged her again and said “Innime naan’ey vantha solra varraikkum yaarrayum nambhadha ma. Please ma,” he said in a concern tone. Shivya noted his tensed face and concern filled voice. She knew something was off. She mentally noted to ask him later and said “okay,” nodding her head. She rubbed his back to calm him.

Maaran’s phone rang again. He saw the same number. He stiffened. “Ma angha Rishi car’oda vanthu irukkuraan. Po na varean.” He looked at her and after confirming she got into the car he answered.

“Enna Maaran bayanthuta. The great Maaran ippadi aayitaan. Confirm love’uh thaan. Appo family’ah uyira nenikhira, ippo iva.” Maaran gritted his teeth and said “Avalukka edhavathu aatchi,ne setha da.” Arya gasped, “Aiyo Maaran bayam’ah irukku,” he said sarcastically. 

“I am watching you,” he said and ended the call.

~~~

It’s been two days since Arya spoke.Maaran never left her side. He went with her everywhere. Shivya didn’t understand this behavior, he is being so protective. She has been asking but he kept avoiding the topic. He didn’t want to scare her.

Maaran would have done something as soon Arya threatened him but Shivya was involved.  He knew what Arya was capable of. He would go any exetent to hurt Maaran. Maaran would go any extent to protect Shivya.

~~~

Shivya’s love for him grew. She wanted to confess but was finding the right time.

~~~

Maraan and Rishi were in the cabin discussing about Arya. Maaran told Rishi about his call. Rishi was very concerned about his sister and his friend.
“Thangam’ah paathukannum,” Rishi said. He saw his friend. He was tensed. To calm him he thought to tease him. “Aahna machan silladha irukku love illa love illa na solludhu aahna avalo worries’uh.” But what Maaran said next shocked Rishi.

“Yaaru sonna love illa na. Love irukku. Neriyave,”he said looking at Shivya, who was standing right outside his cabin talking to another employee. “Dei machan,” Rishi screamed. Maaran looked at him. “ Nee sonnapa, I was confused. Light’ah bayamavum irunthichi. aahna annikhi ava padrappa I realized. I love her.” Rishi got up and hugged him.

“Dei finally. Ennakha romba sandhosham mapla.” Maraan looked at him “ Mapala’ya?thangachi vanthaone enna kalti vitutala.” They broke into laughter and went back to do work.

Heyyo guyss!!! I hope this chapter is good.  Short update.Tried my best to give a good chapter.

Pls do ignore errors and typos 
Do comment about the chapter 

It's a fictional story

Stay Safe ✨✨✨✨